Chapter 2

Hey again😘 Enjoyyyyy

Chicago IL📍Saturday, May 11th

Chicago IL📍
Saturday, May 11th

"Ugh..."

Kaliyah could hear herself groaning as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She scrunched her face up slightly, blinking a few times and realizing that she was staring right at the clock on her nightstand. She could see the time which read 10am.

Damn, I gotta get up.

She thought quietly to herself. Kaliyah just fought the exhausted feeling that weighed on her body as she attempted to sit up in bed. Her body was being restricted though as she simply couldn't move at all. Kali frowned, noticing a familiar arm wrapped around her waist securely.

"Shit..."

She muttered, just as the memories of the night before came flooding through her brain. All she could see were flashes of herself at the strip club taking a few shots, dancing on the pole, money flying everywhere, oh and let's not forget Duke convincing her to take him back to her place last night.

Kaliyah kept mentally cursing herself, also remembering how drunk Duke was the entire night. He had spent the whole time crying and begging for her to take him back.

Kali wasn't sure how she even got to this point with him, only because she swore up and down that she was seriously done with Duke and all of his shenanigans.... yet here he was back again in her bed. It was starting to feel like an endless cycle to her, which she was slowly but surely getting tired of.

The only bright side to this was that Kaliyah made it clear that she was not having sex with Duke at all, period. She made that choice a while back to stop giving him pussy since he truly didn't know how to be a faithful boyfriend to her. She felt like if the man she was in love with couldn't even treat her right, why should she give him any of her goods?

"Duke, get up."

She spoke, attempting to shove his arm right off her. He just groaned, refusing to move while staying in the position he was laying in.