Chapter 7

Heyyy Yall ❤️❤️ Back again with another chapterrrr 🫡

Hope everyone is doing good💕

Atlanta GA 📍Saturday May 18th10am

Atlanta GA 📍
Saturday May 18th
10am

"Ugh... yes right there, please don't stop!-"

A loud moan escaped from Asians lips as she closed her eyes, burying her face into a pillow. She was currently face down ass up, naked in her room.

"You like that shit?"

Meech said, gripping onto her hips from behind. He had his dick pretty much inside of her, moving in and out as she continued to moan like crazy. He grunted slightly, using his hand to smack her ass causing her to flinch.

"Yes Meech! Oh goshhhh yesss..."

She yelled, feeling him going deeper. It wasn't long before he did his business, releasing himself in her before pulling out. Asian just frowned, not really getting an orgasm out of that at all.

"Um... did you just nut in me?"

She questioned, lifting her face up. Meech let out a deep and relaxing sigh, collapsing onto the bed before shrugging.

"Ion know Asian. Maybe I did.. maybe I didn't."

Asian quickly scrunched her face up, frowning before sitting up on the bed. Meech didn't even bother to make sure she was good since he already got his nut off. She just watched him as he laid comfortably against her pillows, pulling the blanket over his body and closing his eyes shut.

"Meech, I don't know how many times I have to tell yo stupid ass not to do that."

She pointed, smacking him against his forehead. He just shoved her hand away from his face, instead turning his back toward her.

"Mannn you trippin' Asian. Just get a plan b like you did last time."

Asian couldn't help but glare at Meech, resisting the urge to smack him once more. Instead, she just sucked her teeth while hopping off the bed. She made sure to grab her phone from the dresser before exiting the room.