Chapter 25

Sorry I went MIA yall

Sorry I went MIA yall. It was my birthday so you knowwww I was turning up real baddd😂😂

Plus school just started back up again 😭😭😭😭 like damn I can never catch a break?

Anyway, let's get into this longgg chapter 🤭

Chicago, IL📍
Friday, July 22nd
4pm

"Girl, this is why I always be getting into it with my baby daddy. That nigga ain't shit."

Sitting in the chair with her legs crossed and her eyes fixed onto her phone, Kaliyah hummed dryly in response to Keke, her loctician. She was currently at the salon getting her locs redone into a different style.

It was actually Leilani's birthday today, and the girls planned on celebrating big tonight. Kaliyah had been at the salon for about 4 hours now, with her hair almost done.

"And it don't help that he got 4 other baby mamas that steady fight over him all the time."

Keke went on, rolling her eyes inwardly.

"4 baby mamas is crazy."

Kaliyah muttered.

Keke just nodded, immediately taking notice on how quiet Kaliyah seemed to be. In fact, she wasn't in the best of moods at all today. Kaliyah usually would be sitting here chatting it up with Keke like she always did at her hair appointments, but today was different.

It had been 2 whole days since Kaliyah last heard from or seen Dayvon at all. She spent those last 2 days trying to figure out what she did wrong for him to be completely ignoring her the way he was doing.

Being ignored was one of Kaliyah's biggest pet peeves. It was something she did not like for people to do, especially towards her. And Von was the last person she ever expected to do her like this at all. The situation had her so fucked up, she couldn't even think straight.