Chapter 5

Y/N paced back and forth, her heart pounding with both excitement and nerves. Today, she had to share a big decision with Marcus, and she wasn't sure how he would react.

With a deep breath, Y/N picked up her phone and dialed Marcus's number. The call rang a few times before he answered, his voice cheerful and familiar.

"Hey, Y/N! What's up?"

Y/N cleared her throat, her words tumbling out in a rush. "Hey, Marcus. So, um, remember how you told me about Quackity's Love or Host show?"

Marcus chuckled. "Yeah, how could I forget? You're not planning to jump into the dating world, are you?"

Y/N hesitated for a moment, then blurted out, "Actually, I applied to be on the third Rajjchelor video."

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line before Marcus burst into laughter. "No way! Y/N, you're really going all in, huh?"

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, maybe not all in, but I thought, why not give it a shot? It's not just about romance, it's about making connections and getting noticed."

Marcus's laughter subsided, replaced by a tone of admiration. "You know what, Y/N? I think it's awesome. You're taking risks, stepping out of your comfort zone. That's what life's all about."

A warm smile spread across Y/N's face. "Thanks, Marcus. Your support means a lot to me."

As they ended the call, Y/N's heart felt lighter. She wasn't alone on this, and even though Marcus teased her, she knew he believed in her.