Chapter 33

Quackity's image remained at the center of the screen, his presence commanding attention as he prepared to answer the thoughtful questions the girls had prepared.

"I'll go first," Emily said, her voice surprisingly earnest. "Quackity, what's your favorite childhood memory?"

Quackity leaned in, a small smile gracing his lips. "Oh, that's a good one. I remember one summer, I spent hours building a treehouse with my friends. We had no idea what we were doing, but the process was so much fun. Even though the treehouse was a bit wonky, it's the memories of those days that stick with me."

As he finished speaking, Dani chimed in, her tone a mix of enthusiasm and agreement. "I totally get that. Those little moments that might seem insignificant become some of the most treasured memories."

Quackity nodded, appreciating Dani's input. "Absolutely, it's all about the shared experiences."

Lily was quick to jump in with her own input. "I think those moments really shape who we become as people."

Quackity's gaze shifted to Lily, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Definitely. Our past experiences contribute to who we are today."

As the conversation continued, Quackity answered each question with genuine interest and openness, sharing anecdotes from his life. However, before he could move on to the next question, several girls couldn't resist the opportunity to show their agreement and alignment with his thoughts.

"I completely agree," Sophia interjected, her voice eager. "Those shared memories are what connect us."

Alex followed suit, her smile flirtatious. "I couldn't have said it better myself. We're definitely on the same wavelength."

Sophia and Alex exchanged a knowing look, both vying for Quackity's attention with their similar viewpoints.

Maya, on the other hand, took a different approach. "I think it's amazing how these memories can shape the way we interact with the world."

Quackity nodded in agreement, impressed by the depth of Maya's insight. "Absolutely, our past experiences influence our perspectives."

"