Chapter 23

Maya's focus was evident in her gaze. Maya smiled.

"Folks we are moving on to the talented Ms. AllyCooks!" AustinShow howled.

"Hello Alyssa." Quackity smiled.

"Hello I am Alyssa, I am a Twitch streamer. I'm 27 years old. I don't eat dairy because I'm lactose intolerant. I like nature and sunny days. I'm a culinary artist and gamer, and I'm out to whip up not just a delicious meal, but a yummy victory and it tastes like duck. I used to work for Gordon Ramsay."

Alyssa's playful wink and culinary-themed entrance drew laughs from the audience, and Y/N appreciated her lighthearted approach.

Quackity laughed.

"Wait a minute Alyssa you worked for Gordon Ramsay?" AustinShow questioned.

"Yes I worked for Gordon Ramsay for five and a half years." Alyssa replied.

"Quackity will you ever let Alyssa rest if you pick her?" AustinShow asked.

"Yea I would do all the cooking." Quackity answered.

"Awwwwwwwww" said all the girls.

"Ladies it is time we moved on to ElizaPlaysMusic!" AustinShow announced.

"Hi I'm Eliza-"

Quackity laughed.

"Wait a minute Austin, wait a minute Austin. Did you just call me a lady?" Quackity cried.

"Eliza I am sorry. Please proceed Eliza." AustinShow stated.

"I'm Eliza, ElizaPlaysMusic on Twitch. I'm 23. I am an astrophysics major drop out. I'm an underground musician who's ready to serenade her way into Quackity's heart. I am a welder and I build computers as a hobby."

Y/N couldn't deny the charisma she exuded.

"It's nice to meet you Eliza." Quackity smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Quackity." Eliza giggled.

"Next we have BellaTheStreamer! Please introduce yourself to Quackity!" AustinShow shouted.

"Hello I'm Isabella, or BellaTheStreamer on Twitch. I'm 21 years old. I'm a baddie who's not afraid to ruffle a few feathers to get what she wants because it belongs to me. What I want doesn't belong to any of you hoes."

"Hey Isabella." Quackity replied.

"Quackity you already impressed me before this Love Or Host. I'm going to tell you right now that I picked Love because I never romantically loved anyone else in my entire life. I love you and I need you to love me to. I will show it to you more than any other try hard here."

"Alright, let's see it." Quackity teased.

" Quackity teased