Chapter 34

As the conversation flowed, the atmosphere in the Zoom call shifted once again. Two of the remaining contestants, Lily and Dani, seemed to be engaged in a friendly battle of wits and experiences. Their determination to one-up each other was palpable, and their playful banter quickly caught Quackity's attention.

Quackity chuckled at their exchange. "You two seem to be quite competitive."

Lily grinned, her eyes sparking with mischief. "Well, you know what they say: competition brings out the best in us."

Dani laughed, clearly enjoying the challenge. "Oh, absolutely. But it also brings out the funniest stories."

Quackity leaned in, intrigued by their dynamic. "Funny stories, huh? I'm all ears."

Lily wasted no time in diving into her tale. "So, one time, my friends and I decided to have a karaoke night. I thought I had the perfect song choice: a classic rock ballad. But as soon as the music started, I realized I had completely underestimated the high notes."

Dani's laughter rang out, and she leaned forward, ready to share her own story. "Oh, I've been there. But my embarrassing moment happened during a charity dance-off. Let's just say I have two left feet when it comes to dancing in front of a crowd."

Quackity couldn't help but chuckle at their stories, thoroughly entertained by their determination to outdo each other in humor. "Sounds like you both know how to make unforgettable memories."

Lily and Dani exchanged knowing glances, their competitive spark undiminished. "We definitely know how to keep things interesting," Lily said.

Dani grinned, her eyes gleaming with playful challenge. "And we're just getting started."

As the two continued to share stories and anecdotes, Y/N watched their interaction with amusement. It was evident that neither of them was willing to back down, each determined to leave a lasting impression on Quackity.