Chapter 19

The excitement in the air was palpable as Y/N's dorm room buzzed with activity. Y/N moved around the room with purpose, her laptop open, and a notepad filled with potential talking points for the next day's Love or Host episode.

Marcus sat on the bed, a grin on his face as he observed the whirlwind of preparations. "You've got everything under control, Y/N. It's going to be amazing."

Y/N nodded, her fingers flying across the keyboard as she double-checked her streaming setup. "Thanks, Marcus. I just want everything to go smoothly."

"You've got the talent and the charm, Y/N," Marcus reassured her. "You've built a strong community, and they're going to be cheering you on every step of the way."

Y/N paused, a warm smile curving her lips. "And I'll have you there too, right?"

Marcus laughed, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Absolutely. I'll be in the virtual audience, waving a giant foam finger with your face on it."

The two of them shared a chuckle, their bond evident in the easy way they bantered and supported each other.

As the evening turned into night, Y/N continued her preparations, her heart fluttering with a mix of excitement and nervousness. She carefully selected her outfit, a blend of comfort and confidence, and arranged her makeup with a practiced hand. Her desk held a bouquet of fresh flowers, a pop of color amidst the sea of cables and equipment.

"Okay, I think I've got everything set up," Y/N announced, stepping back to admire her work. "My streaming schedule is adjusted, and I've got my notes ready. It's showtime."

Marcus stood up and clapped his hands, a mock cheer in his voice. "Bravo, Y/N. I can feel the success already."

Y/N laughed, her nerves momentarily forgotten as she shared a playful moment with her friend. "Thanks for the pep talk, Marcus. You're the best."

"You're going to shine tomorrow, Y/N," Marcus said, his voice earnest. "And no matter what happens, remember that your journey is an inspiration. You've come so far, and this is just another step toward your dreams."

As Y/N prepared to turn in for the night, a sense of calm settled over her. The room was filled with the energy of possibilities, and she was ready to seize them. With a final glance at her setup, she slipped under the covers, her thoughts a whirlwind of anticipation.

 With a final glance at her setup, she slipped under the covers, her thoughts a whirlwind of anticipation