Chapter 10

The day had been a whirlwind of lectures and discussions, the classroom walls echoing with the voices of eager students. As the final bell rang, signaling the end of the day's classes, Y/N felt a mixture of relief and exhaustion. She gathered her belongings, her thoughts already drifting to the next task on her agenda. Y/N walks down the corridor.

Exiting the classroom, Y/N spotted Marcus leaning against the wall, a knowing smile on his face. "Hey there, superstar. Survived another day?"

Y/N chuckled, her weariness momentarily forgotten. "Barely. But I'm counting down the minutes until I can flop onto my bed."

Marcus pushed away from the wall, falling into step beside Y/N as they walked across the campus. "You do realize that the work is never-ending, right? Especially when you're a top-notch student like yourself."

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh please, don't make me blush. But speaking of never-ending work, guess what happened during my last class?"

Marcus raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Do tell."

Y/N's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Quackity followed me on Instagram!"

Marcus let out a low whistle, his surprise genuine. "No way! That's huge, Y/N!"

Y/N's cheeks flushed with a mix of delight and nervousness. "I know, right? It's crazy to think that he even noticed me."

Marcus smirked. "Well, you are quite the remarkable individual."

Y/N swatted at his arm, her embarrassment evident. "Cut it out, Marcus. But seriously, he follows everyone who goes on his Love Or Host, right?"

Marcus nodded, his expression thoughtful. "Yeah, that's what I've heard. It's kind of his way of showing appreciation for the people who participate."

Y/N's mind whirled with possibilities. "So, that means he must have seen my Instagram profile, right? I mean, what did he see? What did he think?"

Marcus laughed, a knowing glint in his eyes. "Calm down, Y/N. I'm sure he liked whatever he saw."

Y/N's heart raced at the implications, her mind racing through her Instagram feed. "Do you think he liked any of my videos? My pictures?"

Marcus shrugged nonchalantly. "Who knows? Maybe he's a fan of your gaming content. Or maybe he's really into your scenic shots of campus."

Y/N let out a nervous laugh, her cheeks pink. "I guess I'll never know, right?"

Marcus gave her a playful nudge. "Come on, Y/N, you've got to have some theories."

Y/N's brow furrowed in thought. "Well, maybe he liked that video where I was exploring that abandoned building near campus. Or the one where I tried to cook something that ended up a disaster."

Marcus chuckled. "Oh, the classic 'disaster cooking' video. Always a crowd-pleaser."

As they continued to walk, Y/N's nervous energy transformed into a bubbling excitement. The idea that Quackity had taken notice of her felt like a validation of her efforts, a recognition of the hard work she had poured into her content.

"Hey, Marcus," Y/N began hesitantly, her voice laced with curiosity. "If you were Quackity, what kind of video of mine would you like?"

Marcus grinned mischievously. "Hmm, tough question. I'd probably go with that one where you attempted to build a life-sized replica of the Eiffel Tower out of toothpicks."

Y/N burst into laughter, the image he described absurdly amusing. "Oh, you're hilarious. Thanks for the input, wise one."

As they walked and bantered, Y/N felt a sense of camaraderie and contentment. The weight of her earlier nervousness had faded, replaced by the knowledge that her efforts were being noticed,

 The weight of her earlier nervousness had faded, replaced by the knowledge that her efforts were being noticed,