Chapter 31

"Alright, ladies, we've come to a pivotal moment in this competition," AustinShow's voice carried a mix of seriousness and anticipation. "Three of you find yourselves in the bottom three tonight, and now is your chance to persuade Quackity why you should stay in the running."

Y/N's attention shifted to the contestants who were deemed to be in the bottom three—Emily, Bella, and Maya. Their faces held a blend of anxiety, hope, and determination as they prepared to make their cases to Quackity.

"Emily, Bella, Maya," AustinShow addressed them directly, "I'll give each of you a moment to explain to Quackity why he should keep you in the competition. This is your opportunity to make a lasting impression."

Emily, who had managed to remain in the competition despite being eliminated once, took a deep breath before she began speaking. "Quackity, I know our journey has been filled with ups and downs. But throughout it all, I've remained committed to being genuine and open. I believe there's a connection between us that's worth exploring, and I'm ready to show you my true self."

Bella, who had been a strong presence throughout the competition, squared her shoulders before addressing Quackity. "Hey, Quackity. I want you to know that my determination matches my passion. I've shown you that I'm unafraid to take risks and be myself. If you choose to keep me, you'll find a partner who's not afraid to embrace the excitement that life has to offer."

Maya, whose competitive spirit had been evident from the start, cleared her throat before speaking up. "Quackity, I'm here because I know what I want, and I'm not afraid to go after it. I've demonstrated that I'm not just looking for a casual connection—I want something real, something meaningful. If you believe in taking chances, I'm here to take that journey with you."

The room fell into a momentary hush as the three contestants finished speaking. 

Y/N observed their expressions, each reflecting a unique mix of vulnerability, determination, and hope. All eyes turned to Quackity, awaiting his decision.

Quackity's gaze shifted between Emily, Bella, and Maya as he weighed their words. The tension in the Zoom call was almost palpable, the weight of the decision apparent in the slight furrow of Quackity's brow.

"Emily, Bella, Maya," Quackity finally broke the silence, his voice steady but thoughtful.

The contestants held their collective breaths, the atmosphere charged with anticipation. Y/N could practically feel the pulse of the room as the contestants awaited the outcome of the critical decision. AustinShow remained neutral, allowing Quackity the space to make his choice.

"Bella," Quackity's voice resonated, the decision hanging in the air.

A mix of emotions washed over the contestants. Bella's expression revealed a mixture of disappointment and resignation, while the other contestants held their reactions in check. 

The Zoom call remained silent for a beat, the suspense stretching out as the weight of the decision settled.

AustinShow's voice broke the stillness. "Thank you, Emily and Maya, for being a part of this journey. Bella, you've been eliminated. I am sorry Isabella."

"Isabella had the opportunity to pick Love Or Host before the show began and she chose..." AustinShow paused.

"Isabella chose Love!" AustinShow shouted.

The girls started yelling.

Quackity screamed.

"I may have a fierce exterior, but underneath, I'm looking for someone who appreciates the layers of my personality. Quackity, I want you to see the real me—the one who's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, the one who's determined to create a connection that's as strong as it is genuine. I believe in second chances, and I hope you'll consider giving me one."

As Bella left the virtual room, the remaining contestants exchanged glances, processing the outcome.