Chapter 32

"I can't believe Bella got eliminated," Emily scoffed, her eyes narrowed in frustration.

"Oh please, like you're any better," Lily shot back, folding her arms defiantly.

"I'm just saying, some of us have a genuine connection with Quackity," Alex chimed in, a sly smile on her face.

Sophia rolled her eyes, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "Oh yeah, because Quackity is definitely looking for a cosplaying chemist."

Dani chimed in, her voice dripping with mock sweetness. "And he's definitely looking for a high school dropout with an OnlyFans."

The tension in the call was palpable as the girls continued to throw jabs at each other.

"I'm just here for the competition," Maya stated, her expression neutral. "I don't need to prove myself to any of you."

Eliza, however, wasn't backing down. "Well, I'm not here to make friends, so I couldn't care less about your opinions."

Alyssa, the culinary artist, chimed in with her signature playful tone. "At least I can whip up something more enticing than your personalities."

Quackity laughed very loud.

Sophia, not one to stay quiet for long, retorted, "Oh please, I bet Quackity is thrilled to have one less baddie to deal with."

Y/N watched the chaos unfold, taking in the drama with a mixture of fascination and disbelief. The atmosphere was tense, and each word spoken seemed to add fuel to the fiery arguments.