Chapter 6

The college lecture hall buzzed with anticipation as students filled the seats. Y/N and Marcus found their usual spots near the front, their backpacks slung over the backs of their chairs. Y/N's heart raced as she thought about the announcement she was about to make – one that could change everything.

The professor stepped up to the lectern, and Y/N's gaze swept over the sea of faces in the room. She took a deep breath, her voice steady as she raised her hand.

"Excuse me, Professor," she said, her voice carrying through the room. "I just wanted to share something with everyone. I recently took the exam that determines whether I can continue at Harvard, and I'm happy to announce that I scored the top rank in the class."

Gasps and murmurs spread through the room as students turned to look at Y/N. Her heart pounded in her chest, a mixture of pride and vulnerability swirling within her. She felt like she was standing on a precipice, her achievements and her dreams laid bare for all to see.

Marcus nudged her with a grin, his eyes filled with encouragement. Y/N smiled back, her cheeks tinged with a faint blush as she continued.

"I want to thank all of you for being such a supportive and inspiring community. And, well, there's someone else who played a big role in motivating me during this time."

Y/N's gaze shifted toward the classroom screen, where she projected a YouTube video. It was one of Quackity's recent uploads – a blend of humor, chaos, and heartwarming moments. The class watched with curiosity as Quackity's energetic voice filled the room, and Y/N couldn't help but share a knowing smile with Marcus.

As the video concluded, Y/N lowered the projector screen, her voice carrying through the silence. "Watching content like this has been a source of motivation and inspiration for me. It's shown me that even in the midst of challenges, we can find laughter, connection, and the strength to achieve our goals."

A round of applause erupted from the class, and Y/N's cheeks flushed with warmth. She felt a newfound connection to her peers, a bond forged through vulnerability and shared aspirations.

And as the applause faded, Y/N's heart swelled with a sense of accomplishment. It wasn't just the top rank on the exam that filled her with pride – it was the journey she had undertaken, the growth she had experienced, and the community she had built.

 It wasn't just the top rank on the exam that filled her with pride – it was the journey she had undertaken, the growth she had experienced, and the community she had built