Chapter 29

"Quackity has made his decision about who he'd like to place in the bottom three. These three contestants are at risk of elimination."

Y/N's heart raced as she braced herself for the announcement. She had managed to maintain a relatively low profile amidst the chaos and drama, choosing to keep her thoughts to herself and avoid unnecessary conflicts.

AustinShow's voice held a sense of gravity as he continued. "The first person in the bottom three is... Emily."

Emily's confident façade wavered slightly, though she quickly regained her composure. The announcement sent ripples of reaction through the other contestants, some expressions betraying genuine surprise, while others seemed satisfied that a competitive frontrunner was now facing the possibility of elimination.

"Eliza... you are safe."

"Lily... you are..." AustinShow pauses.

"Lily you are safe!" AustinShow shouts.

"Dani... you are also safe."

"The second person in the bottom three is... Bella."

Bella's mischievous smirk faltered for a moment, her eyes narrowing as the reality of her position set in. The tension between her and the other girls was well-known, and Y/N sensed that her predicament was likely a source of satisfaction for some.

"Jade... you are not sa-" AustinShow paused.

Jade started whining loud.

Quackity took off his headphones.

Many girls took off their headphones.

"Jade you are safe!" AustinShow shouted.

"Sophia... you are safe!" AustinShow screamed.

"And finally, the third person in the bottom three is..." AustinShow's pause seemed to stretch on forever, the suspense building with every passing moment. "...Maya."

Maya's expression shifted from a composed facade to a mix of surprise and mild disappointment. The implications of being in the bottom three were clear—her fate on the show was now uncertain, and she'd have to fight to remain.

As the names were revealed, a wave of mixed emotions swept through the Zoom call. The girls exchanged glances, some expressions showing sympathy while others revealed a hint of satisfaction. 

The dynamic among the contestants had shifted again, and Y/N found herself caught in the whirlwind of it all, in a storm of drama and competition.

"Now," AustinShow's voice cut through the tension, "the rest of you are safe for now. Remember, the power to eliminate one of the three contestants in the bottom lies in Quackity's hands."