Chapter 24

"Isabella, can you introduce yourself more like your hobbies?" AustinShow asked.

"Yes I can Austin. I started my own gourmet cake business when I was 16. And yes I know Quackity you are lactoce intolerant so we have plenty of options for you too you can have an endless supply. I worked hard in my business in high school and I catered to many of my friends and family. That is when it started lifting off and I started making a lot of money. I changed the degree that I wanted from fashion to business. I wanted to be a singer, model, and actress when I was little. I did not end up doing that. I still made a lot of money from my gourmet cake business so I could to travel three times a month to anywhere I wanted. I could travel more but I hate crying babies on airplanes. My gourmet cake business is my hobby."

"You know Isabella, that is very admirable that you did that from such a young age." said Quackity.

"Thank you hubby!" Isabella squealed.

"Do you still have your cake business Isabella?"

Isabella stared and blinked at AustinShow.

"Did I say something wrong?" AustinShow asked.

"It's a gourmet cake business, Austin." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you check my Instagram page before inviting me to your show, Austin?" Isabella scoffed.

"Um Isabella we did not invite you into the show."

"Austin don't talk back to me." Isabella laughed.

"Isabella I can show our messages on Instagram. You clearly begged me to have you on this show." Austin snapped.

Isabella sat back in her chair and coldly stared at Austin.

"Um I don't think posts on Instagram represent your sales-" AustinShow questioned.

"Austin don't talk to me this isn't your Love Or Host. I'm trying to talk to Quackity." Isabella stated.

"Quackity we can travel anywhere you want when you want if you pick me. I love you." Isabella continued.

Bella's mischievous smirk hinted at her determination to stand out from the crowd, and Y/N found herself both intrigued and wary.

"Last but certainly not least, we have Y/N. Y/N why don't you introduce yourself?" AustinShow asked.

"Hello, I'm Y/N. I'm (YourUsername) on Twitch. I'm a dedicated gamer and streamer who's ready to show Quackity what I'm made of. I go to Harvard to study law."

"Y/N why didn't you say anything you do?" AustinShow asked.

"I can understand why she doesn't list any hobbies, Austin." Quackity cringed.

"Do you study law?" Y/N asked.

"Yes actually I do. I am almost done with it. I have two more years to go." Quackity danced.

"I wish I was that far along." Y/N sighed.

"How far are you into it?" Quackity asked.

"I have three more years left." Y/N cried.

"That is ok Y/N. I don't have any free time and I don't have any time to do Youtube and Twitch but I still do it because I go to bed at crazy times." Quackity replied.

"That's my life for the next few years. I hope that I can end up getting a job after I graduate."

"What made you want to go into law?"

"My brother died."

The girls gasped and apologized to Y/N.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Do you at least like law?" Quackity asked.

"I do. My brother went to law school and I want to help other people in my brother's situation." Y/N started to cry.

The girls tried comforting Y/N.

"Here," Quackity paused and looked at his other monitor. He began typing. "Reguardless on if you win my Love Or Host today my DM is open. You can contact me if you need support getting through law school."

The girls start screaming.