Chapter 11

Y/N and Marcus strolled through the familiar pathways. The air was filled with the soft rustling of leaves and the distant chatter of students. It was a tranquil moment, a rare respite from the busyness of their lives.

Y/N's eyes wandered to the vibrant trees, their leaves painted in shades of red and gold. "It's a perfect day for a walk, isn't it?"

"Does studying law overwhelm you?" Marcus asked.

"Of course. I have at least 3 breakdowns every day."

Y/N paused.

"Did you hear about Mr. Lewis?"

"What happened this time?" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"He quit his job and moved to France. He won an important case and he doesn't have to work again." Marcus lauged. 

"Dr. Lewis was an annoying professor anyway. Even if you had a passing grade in the class he made people fail the class." Y/N smiled.

"Three quarters of the friends I made who took his class got kicked out of Harvard because they failed his class." Marcus sighs.

Marcus nodded, his gaze focused on the students walking by. "We definitely need many breaks. Sometimes, it's nice to take a break from the chaos and just enjoy the moment."

Y/N's heart swelled with appreciation for her friend's company. They had shared countless moments like these, moments of quiet understanding and companionship that went beyond words.

"You know, Marcus," Y/N began, her voice soft but sincere, "I'm really glad we became friends."

Marcus's smile was warm and genuine. "Me too, Y/N. You've added so much fun to my college experience."

Their laughter blended with the gentle breeze as they continued to walk, their steps in sync, their camaraderie unspoken but deeply felt.

As the day gave way to evening, Y/N found herself once again engrossed in her studies. The pages of her textbooks turned under her fingers, the content becoming more and more familiar as she delved deeper into her studies. But even as she absorbed the knowledge, her thoughts drifted to the impending decision she would have to make on Love Or Host.

It was a question that had been on her mind for a while now, a choice that seemed simple but held so much weight. She had spent hours contemplating the possibilities, weighing the pros and cons, and envisioning the potential outcomes.

"Hey there, deep thinker," Marcus's voice interrupted her thoughts as he entered her room, his grin mischievous.

Y/N looked up from her notes, a smile tugging at her lips. "Hey yourself. What's the latest scoop?"

Marcus plopped down on the bed beside her, his casual demeanor a comfort. "Just came to check in on you. Been studying for hours?"

Y/N nodded, a weary but determined expression on her face. "Yeah, I've got this big exam coming up, and I want to make sure I'm fully prepared."

Marcus's gaze softened, his concern evident. "You're doing great, Y/N. Don't stress yourself too much."

Y/N leaned back, her exhaustion momentarily forgotten as she met Marcus's gaze. "Thanks, Marcus. I really appreciate your support."

Their eyes locked, a wordless understanding passing between them. It was a bond forged through shared experiences, through laughter and challenges, and through the knowledge that they were there for each other, no matter what.

As the evening turned to night, Y/N's thoughts once again turned to the Love Or Host decision. She picked up her phone, her fingers hovering over the keyboard. Taking a deep breath, she composed a message to AustinShow.

Y/N: "Hey Austin, I've been thinking about it, and I've made my decision."

As she hit send, a mixture of excitement and nervousness filled her. It was a choice that held the potential to change her life, a choice that could lead to new opportunities and connections.

Her phone buzzed with a notification, and Y/N's heart raced as she read AustinShow's response.

AustinShow: "That's fantastic, Y/N! Can't wait to have you on Love Or Host. Get ready for an experience of a lifetime!"