Chapter 22

"Next let's give a warm welcome to SophStarGaming! Sophia please go ahead and introduce yourself!" AustinShow shouted.

"And I am Sophia, I'm SophStarGaming on Twitch. I'm studying to be a chemist and I'm minoring in mathematics. I'm 19. I'm a cosplayer who's ready to showcase my talents and prove I am the star of Quackity's heart."

"Sophia what are your hobbies?"

"I collect dolls, knives, and dead bugs. I love musical theater. I was going to major in musical theater. I really love blood. I always had a fascination with blood."

Quackity cries.

Sophia's theatrical entrance didn't go unnoticed, and Y/N found herself both amused and intrigued by her bold personality. Sophia giggled. Sophia is a little bit awkward.

"She's going to kidnap Quackity." murmured Emily.

"I like how blood moves and I like the color. I collect the dead bugs because they come out in the Summer." Sophia replied.

"Alrighty then let's quickly move on." AustinShow announced.

"What type of people did you pick Austin?" Quackity screamed.

"We are moving onto the next contestant."

Everyone sat there.

"Come on you all were eager a few minutes ago to all speak." AustinShow teased.

"Yea you're right!" Quackity laughed.

"Keep it going we still have more contestants." AustinShow said.

"Now it's my turn. I'm Jade, JadeTheDreamer on Twitch. I'm 24. I've got dreams as big as my ambitions even if I am not good at it I put my hat in the ring, and I'm not afraid to fight for my happily ever after. I love anime, horror films, and Blackpink."

"And what do you do for a living Jade?" AustinShow asked.

"I am a makeup artist. I have many makeup palettes so I can always have many looks to match Quackity's outfits and vibes. I used to be an animator on Youtube" Jade replied.

Jade's dreamy smile and determined stance hinted at a fierce determination beneath her calm exterior.

Quackity noded.

"Maya you're next." AustinShow said.

"I'm Maya, or MayaPlaysGames on Twitch. I'm 21. I am a competitive esports player who's ready to show off her skills, both in gaming and in strategy. I also used to play 2 sports competitively until I broke my leg at age 14. I was training to be in the Olympics."

Quackity gasped.

"How far did you go?" Quackity asked.

"I was ranked number one on both ice skating and volleyball out of the entire team training to go to the Olympics." Maya sighed.

"I am so sorry Maya." Quackity frowned.

"It's ok Quackity, I can still compete in Love Or Host and win something more valuable than a gold medal."

Maya smiled and then Quackity smiled back impressed.

"Did she just call Quackity an object?" Alex interrupted.

Quackity laughed hysterically.