𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Conchata put all herself in searching a perfect nanny for Gabriella. She made it specific that they needed a nanny, not a babysitter. In fact a nanny is an experienced professional who provides ongoing childcare, while a babysitter usually provides short-term or casual care for children.
They nedded a nice person who could take care of Gabriella, teach her the basic things to live.
Plus, Miguel required some skills to have already: energy and endurance, organization and attention to details, foreign language skills, adaptability, knowledge how to cook and clean.
The day arrived and they met the people who could possibly be Gabriella's nanny. They met these people in the lounge where Conchata sat on the couch, Gabriella was sitting on his lap and Miguel was standing behind them, with an intimidating aurea surrounding him.

The first person who came in was a man well dressed with a nice suit, a pair of black glasses, he was probably 40. He showed his curriculum that was really awesome. The only thing he got rejected for it was because he didn't know how to take care of a baby. When he took Gabriella in his arms, he made her almost fall with the face on the ground. That made Miguel furious, and the man knew that.

The next person was a sweet woman, probably 80 years old, who was really sweet and caring. The only pity was the fact that she was really old, and also she kept sneezing. Miguel was disgusted.

After her, came in a pretty young woman, probably 20 years old, who showed her own nice curriculum and her skills. This time, Conchata rejected her because she noticed how this woman was more interested in Gabriella's father than Gabriella herself. Miguel noticed that too and sighed. It was a total no for both of them.

He was frowing by what happened when another woman came in.
She was wearing a pair of worn-out blue jeans that hug her curves in all the right places. The jeans were slightly faded and had a few tears near the knees, showing signs of being well-loved and well-worn. On her upper body, she wore a vibrant pink shirt made of soft cotton. It had a round neckline and short sleeves, perfect for the warm weather. The color complements her skin tone, bringing out the natural warmth in her complexion.
She got inside thr house and looked at Conchata, then at Miguel <<Good morning Ma'am, good morning Sir.>> she went close to them and she tend her hand out. Conchata was surprised by her gesture since no one till now have shook hand with her now, but she didn't hesitate to shake hands with her <<I'm Conchata.>> she presented herself, smiling kindly.
The young woman smiled back <<I am Y/n, nice to meet you.>>. Then, Y/n tended her hand towards Miguel too, but the tall man made her understand he was not going to do it. Then she closed her hand and smiled for the second time, turning her attention to Gabriella who was sitting on her grandmother's lap. When he crossed her eyes with Y/n's, Gabriella smiled, still sucking on her soother. Y/n tickled her chin slightly, causing the baby to laugh, as she spoke <<Hello little one, you should be Briella, am I ri-?>>.
<<Gabriella.>> the stern and cold tone of Miguel interrupted her, making her turn to the man again. Y/n nodded two times, making him understand she understood <<Yes, my apologize sir. I usually give babies a nickname, to be more friendly.>>.
<<Well, don't.>> he said. His cold behavior almost made Y/n shiver, but she wasn't going to give up to be nice to him.
Conchata tried to break the ice <<So, have you ever took care of other babies?>> asked, as Gabriella was playing with her hand. Y/n nodded, smiling, as she handed the woman her curriculum.

Name: Y/n Y/l
Age: 24

Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine, at "HealTech University"
- Graduated with the highest honors, achieving maximum grades in all courses

Experience
- Babysitting and Childcare
- 5 years of experience in taking care of babies and children as a part-time job
- Proficient in feeding, diaper changing, soothing, and engaging in age-appropriate activities

Skills
- Teaching
- Proficient in teaching various subjects to students of all ages
- Skilled in creating engaging lesson plans and adapting teaching methods to individual learning styles

Kindness and Gentleness
- Known for being compassionate, patient, and understanding
- Creates a nurturing and supportive environment for those under her care

House Management
- Efficient in household chores, cleaning, and organizing
- Capable of managing all aspects of maintaining a clean and tidy home

Cooking
- Skilled in preparing a basic and nutritious meals, with dietary preferences

Additional Qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Reliable, responsible, and trustworthy

Conchata was impressed by her well-written curriculum, she was reading it carefully. Miguel read it too but his serious and severe face didn't change at all.
Y/n, anyway, explained in simple words what she could do as she gesticulated with her hands <<I have studied medicine for five years and I graduated with the highest grade. As I studied, I had a part-time job as a babysitter. So I know how to cook proper meals, how to clean, how to take care of babies of different age and I can help them with every subject for school. But I don't think Gabriella needs it for now.>> she giggled a bit. She was slightly nervous, trying to do not show it <<I have a car as well. So if I have to take the child anywhere you ask me to, I will. I am really responsible and always available.>>.
Indeed it was a nice curriculum, and she looked like a nice girl. For Conchata, at least. Not for Miguel though. He was still indifferent and distrusted by the woman who had in front of himself.

Gabriella was not moving so much in her grandmother's lap, tending her hands up towards Y/n.
Y/n smiled softly, getting closer and picking the little baby up. Miguel was ready to run to her if she was going to drop his baby, but it wasn't necessary.
Y/n hold Gabriella close, supporting her head and neck with her left hand, while resting her on her chest and shoulder. Then she supported the baby's bottom with her right hand.
Gabriella was totally relaxed, comfortable in her arms, as if she already knew she could trust Y/n.
And as she craddled the little girl in her arm, Miguel's heart melted.