𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

The day after, in the morning, Gabriella woke up pretty early. It was 6.28AM and she couldn't help her excitement but run to her dad's room and climbed on his bed.
<<¡Papa!>> she exclaimed, as her father muttered something in his sleep. The little child went and sat over his lap <<¡Papa! Wake up it's my birthday!>>.
Miguel groggily opened his eyes, a mix of sleepyness and delight washing over his face as he remembered the special day <<Feliz Cumpleaños, mija...>>he said softly, pulling her into a warm embrace.  Then he said <<Let's start this amazing day, shall we?>> he said, not believing that his little girl was growing up so quickly.
Together, hand in hand, Gabriella and her dad made their way downstairs, eager to kick off the festivities. As they entered the living room, they were greeted by Y/n, who had just woken up.
Y/n's eyes lit up as she saw Gabriella, and she exclaimed <<Happy birthday, sweet girl!>> at her statement, Gabriella ran to her nanny and hugged her tightly <<¡Gracias, Y/n!>> the little girl said happily.
The nanny hugged the little girl back, not leaving her even for a second <<I hope this day brings you all the joy and happiness you deserve.>>. Gabriella's face beamed with gratitude, appreciating Y/n's kind words. She loved how the nanny always made her feel special, even on ordinary days.

As evening approached, Miguel, and Y/n rolled up their sleeves and began preparing for the celebration. They transformed the living room into a festive wonderland, hanging streamers, blowing up balloons, and arranging a table filled with delectable snacks and a beautifully decorated birthday cake.
After that, all Gabriella's friends came over with their parents, who Y/n welcomed warmly.

Gabriella's party was in full swing, the air filled with laughter and excitement. The room was adorned with colorful decorations, and the sound of lively music played in the background. Gabriella and her friends danced and played games, their joy contagious.
In one corner of the room, the adults gathered, engaged in their own conversations. They chatted about various topics, catching up on each other's lives, and enjoying the festive atmosphere.
Y/n, found herself engaged in a conversation with a fellow mother. They stood near the refreshment table, sipping on their drinks.
<<Soo, how's Gabriella doing at school?>> the woman asked curiously, sipoing her drink <<I heard she's quite the bright student.>>
Y/n smiled warmly, happy to know that people found Gabriella a smart girl <<Yes, she's doing wonderfully! She's always eager to learn and actively participates in class. Her teachers speak highly of her.>>.
The woman kept asking questions. She was a nice person but when she started talking, she was never stopping <<Do you usually look after her when she does her homeworks?>>.
The nanny nodded <<I do, if she needs any help. I do my best to support her education and encourage her interests.>>.
Meanwhile, Miguel, Gabriella's father, had overheard the conversation nearby.  he silently listening intently.
<<You know, being a mother is challenging, but it's also incredibly rewarding. I'm always striving to be the best mom I can be.>> the woman spoke, still drinking her glass. Maybe she was having too much.
<<Absolutely, being a mother is a beautiful journey filled with love and growth.>> Y/n nodded. She have never been a mother, not biologically. But Y/n felt a connection with Gabriella, just like a mother has with her own child.
The woman smiled and kept talking <<Indeed, being a parent is a remarkable experience. It's incredible how children can bring so much happiness into our lives! Ricky is my greatest treasure.>> the woman spoke of his own child, who was now playing with Gabriella <<I think it's the same for you, no?>>.
Y/n seemed to feel a mix of amusement and curiosity <<Yes, since I've got Gabri in my arms, she made me feel complete. You know when you feel empty and then, when you succede in something you feel whole? I felt that. She bring a lot of joy at home.>> Y/n, confessed. The woman nodded, taking another glass <<I can see you are a great young mother.>> she nodded to her own statement. Y/n spoke  <<Actually, I'm her nanny.>>. For a second the woman choked with her drink but she immediately composed. At first, the nanny thought that the woman was going to take back all her kind words of being a good parent and all. But she got  surprised when her eyes widened in surprise, and she turned to Y/n with a smile <<Oh, I'm sorry for assuming. But I must say, Gabriella is lucky to have you. You surely do even a better job, since you care about her well-being.>>
Y/n blushed, grateful for the kind words.

Finally the moment arrived. The vibrant melody of "Happy Birthday" filled the air, and Gabriella stood before a beautifully decorated canale, ready to make her wish.
Gabriella closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and blew with all her might, extinguishing the flickering flames on the candles. Cheers erupted, filling the room with joyous applause.
<<¡Gracias! This is the best birthday ever!>> she exclamed excited.
Excitement filled the room as the guests settled down, and Gabriella's attention turned to the pile of presents before her. She eagerly tore into the colorful wrapping paper, revealing one delightful surprise after another.
Among the gifts, one caught Gabriella's eye. It was a neatly wrapped package from her father, Miguel. She carefully opened it, revealing a shirt adorned with the name and number of her favorite football player.
She gasped <<¡Papa! This is amazing! Thank you so much! I can't wait to wear it to the next match!>> she said, hugging the shirt tightly. Miguel knew really well that she really desired that specific shirt. Miguel beamed with pride, happy to see his daughter's excitement <<Happy birthday, my little soccer star.>> he said lovingly.
As Gabriella continued opening the presents, her eyes landed on a small gift from Y/n, her beloved nanny. Curiosity filled her expression as she unwrapped it, revealing a delicate necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. Her eyes sparkled at the small but pretty necklace <<Oh, Y/n, this is beautiful! ¡Gracias!>>
Y/n smiled warmly <<There's a special surprise inside.>> she suggested. Gabriella gently opened the heart pendant, revealing a tiny compartment where she could place small photos.
<<Wow! I can keep pictures in here! It's perfect!>>.
Y/n nodded, touched by Gabriella's enthusiasm <<I thought it would be a lovely way for you to carry your loved ones close to your heart.>> she smiled and left a kiss on her forehead <<Whenever you are far, these people will always be there with you.>>
Gabriella gave Y/n a heartfelt hug, grateful for the thoughtful gift. <<Thank you, Y/n. You're the best nanny ever!>>.
The room was filled with laughter, happiness, and the excitement of a memorable birthday celebration. Gabriella continued unwrapping gifts, cherishing each one and feeling the warmth of love and affection from the people who cared about her the most.