𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

After that day, Angel disappeared. But perhaps it was for the best. Now, Miguel and Y/n could focus on rebuilding their own relationship without any interference.
Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months as Y/n and Miguel worked tirelessly to heal the wounds that had been inflicted upon their love. They spent countless hours talking, laughing, and rediscovering the joy they had once shared.
One sunny afternoon, as Y/n and Miguel sat in the living room, lost in each other's company, the door creaked open. In walked a Gabriella, with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.
<<Hi sweetheart.>> Y/n smiled when she saw her walking in.
<<Hi mama and papa!>> the child looked at Y/n with a knowing smile, her eyes filled with a mixture of an unknown excitement <<What are you two doing?>>.
Y/n was sitting next to Miguel, laying her legs over Miguel's legs. In fact he answered <<Just relaxing and chatting, mija, why?>>.
Gabriella's smile widened << I have a surprise for you two!>>. Both Miguel and Y/n, looked at each other confused and then they stood up.
Intrigued, Y/n played along <<What kind of surprise, Gabri?>> she asked curiously.
Gabriella motioned for them with her hand to follow her into the kitchen. The two adults then followed her in.
In the kitchen it was all the same, maybe it was a little more colorful since the sun was shining outside the window. Just then, Y/n noticed a pair of flowers on the kitchen table.
<<Have we always had these flowers?>> Y/n asked confused, glancing at Miguel who nodded no. It was pink bluebells.
Gabriella smiled <<Do you like it?>>.
Y/n smiled softly <<Of course I do, sweetheart. They look so nice.>> she glanced at the flowers again, just then noticing a car with it.
Gabriella grinned when she knew that her mother noticed the card. In fact, before Y/n could take it, Gabriella took it faster.
Miguel, who was behind Y/n, smiled as well.
What were both of them planning?

Gabriella cleared her throath and inhaled the air before speaking <<Dear Y/n, do you like the surprise? These are pink bluebells, aren't they beautiful? Not just that, there is a giiiiiigant meaning behind these flowers. In fact the pink bluebells represent the everlasting love. In fact, papa choosed it!>> she smiled, glancing at Y/n who had a surprise look. She glanced at Miguel who was grinning and shrugging. Meanwhile Gabriella kept talking, taking all the attention on herself.
<<I wanted to thank you dearly for taking care of me since I was a baby, for making me laugh and make me happy. And for making papa happy. Now I have a question, a simple one.>> Gabriella stopped reading, handing the car to Y/n. She took it, reading the card with Gabriella's careful handwriting.
The final question was written with a sparkling pink pen. Y/n gasped, as Gabriella asked <<Will you marry my papa?>>.
Y/n's eyes widened in surprise, her heart skipping a beat. She turned to Miguel, who was wearing an ear-to-ear grin.
<<Was this your plan, Miguel?>> she asked playfully.
Miguel nodded, his eyes gleaming with excitement <<Yes. Gabriella and I wanted to surprise you. We want to spend the rest of our lives with you.>>.
This time, he got down on one knee, showing her a small simple golden ring of her size <<Will you marry me, mi vida?>>.
Overwhelmed with joy, Y/n felt tears welling up in her eyes. She sniffed, trying to hold them in <<Yes, Miguel, I want to marry you.>> she got down and hugged him immediately, as he hold her tightly.
Gabriella clapped her hands in glee, jumping a lot, her eyes shining with happiness <<Yay! We're going to be a real family!>>
And so, with Gabriella as their guiding light, they began to plan their wedding. It was a celebration of love, unity, and the strength of their bond. Friends and family gathered to witness the union of two souls who had fought their way back to each other.

As Y/n walked down the aisle, her heart fluttered with excitement. Miguel stood at the altar, his eyes filled with love and adoration. They exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for all eternity.
And in that moment, as they sealed their vows with a kiss, Y/n knew that their love had triumphed over all obstacles. With Gabriella by their side, they embarked on a new chapter of their lives, united by a love that could withstand any storm.
Their wedding day marked the beginning of a lifetime of happiness, gratitude, and unwavering devotion. Together, they would overcome any challenges that came their way, knowing that their love was strong enough to conquer all.

The sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow over the picturesque wedding venue. Y/n and Miguel stood on the dance floor, wrapped in each other's arms, swaying gently to the romantic melody. Their eyes met, filled with love and joy, as they whispered sweet things to each other. He got in front of her, in his black and elegant suit. Her with her while and long wedding dress, making her look like a princess.
Miguel leaned in, his voice barely audible amidst the soft music <<You know, when I first hired you as our nanny, I never could have imagined that you would become my wife. It feels like destiny brought us together.>>
Y/n smiled, her heart fluttering with happiness <<I'm so glad you hired me, Miguel. Being a part of your life and Gabriella's has been the greatest blessing. I couldn't have asked for a more loving family.>>

As they continued to dance, their entwined fingers held tightly, Gabriella, their bubbly daughter, joined them on the dance floor. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she twirled around, her tiny hands reaching out for her parents.
<<Mama, papa can I dance with you?>> Gabriella asked, her voice filled with innocent delight.
Y/n and Miguel's faces lit up with joy as they welcomed their daughter into their embrace. The three of them swayed together, forming a tight-knit circle of love and happiness.
<<Of course, sweetheart.>> Y/n said, her voice gentle and full of affection. <<You're always welcome to join us. We love dancing with you.>>
Miguel twirled Gabriella around, his laughter blending with hers <<You're the best dancer in the family, Gabri.>>
Gabriella beamed, feeling the warmth of her parents' love surrounding her. <<I'm lucky to have you both! I love you both so much.>>
Y/n and Miguel exchanged a tender glance, their hearts overflowing with gratitude for the beautiful life they had built together. They knew that their love, intertwined with the love they shared with Gabriella, was the foundation of their happiness.
In that moment, as the music played and their whispers carried through the air, Y/n and Miguel knew that their journey as a family had only just begun. They were ready to face the challenges, savor the joys, and create countless more cherished memories together.
And so, they danced, their steps guided by love, their whispers carrying promises of a future filled with boundless love and unwavering devotion.

~The end~

Thank you all so much for the support!
This story ended but I am not going to stop writing books sooooo
I've got the idea to write another book, this time on Hobie Brown. If you would like to support me, it is on my profile already.
Bye bye

https://www.wattpad.com/story/354598392?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=iambakatsunderee&wp_originator=Ewqkreb33Rt2slKESCGKRyOnHOurzCpv7htTmr3fV9Fm9Sp0SSdQVDdkHVMnPgp8KPuQSiZxhwT30hMu35Lzu5xWkvcWfS%2Bxr9fYdFu5h6qC3O8NdZ3vi59WYK8znBhy