𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲||𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

After the performance, they went eating out to celebrate the beautiful poem on Gabriella. They all ate to a reasturant, eating and laughing all together.
But Miguel mind was dostractes by something, by a constant thought he had for a long time and he couldn't get rid off. This thought became an important and deep feeling for him and he had to say it outloud. But he just couldn't. As everyone was talking excitely to the conversation, the nanny noticed the rigidity of Miguel's body and his frown. <<Miguel?>> she called for him, but he was still deep in his thought. Then she just stroked his arm slowly, and made him snap back to the reality. When his eyes met hers, he softened a bit <<Ah sorry, mi culpa, I was thinking about something... what did you say?>>. Her touch was gentle and light, as if she was an angelic creature from heaven that was touching him.
Y/n smiled a bit, nodding and understanding that he was distracted and asked concerned <<Are you okay?>>. He thought about it. Could he just say his thoughts? Or keep these in?
<<I am okay now, thanks for asking.>> he just decided to keep them for a little bit now. But not for too long.

After a good dinner, they took Conchata home who said goodbye to everybody. Then they went back home. As they got outside the car, they noticed how Gabriella had fallen asleep in the backseat. Y/n smiled and proceeded to pick her up, holding her in her arms. Instentively, Gabriella realxed her body and wrapped her arms around her neck, nuzzling her head on her shoulder.
That made Miguel heart beat faster, beat harder and melt as well. He helped by opening the door and holding it for the nanny who was carring his daughter. She just smiled and walked inside, carefully where she was stepping to do not fall. She walked up the stairs and Miguel followed her. They got into Gabriella's room and placed her on her bed, taking off her shoes. She immediately rolled on her side, as Miguel stood on the doorway, watching the nanny tuck her in. The scene was warm and full of love.
Y/n covered Gabriella well and kissed her forehead <<Good night.>> she whispered before walking to the door. Both Miguel and Y/n gave a last glance to the girl who was sleeping, before they closed the door.
<<I will put the flowers in a vase and->> the nanny was already projecting her plan before going to sleep. When she turned around, she fould herself dangerously closer to the man that was in front of her.
He was surely taller and bigger than her, making her look smaller. By that distance, she could smell his scent:
citrus, bamboo, amber, patchouli and musk.
When she looked up at him, she felt his piercing eyes studying her. From head to toes. His look was cold, but at the same time mesmerizing.

Miguel had always been known for his icy demeanor, keeping his emotions locked away from the world. But deep down, there was a burning passion that he could no longer contain. It had been building up for years, consuming his every thought.
The air was charged with anticipation as Miguel's heart pounded in his chest. He knew that he couldn't hold back any longer; he had to let Y/n know how he truly felt.
With a deep breath, Miguel turned to face Y/N, his normally stoic expression replaced with a mixture of vulnerability and determination. His voice trembled slightly as he uttered those three powerful words.

<<Yo te amo, Y/n.>>
Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, their heart skipping a beat. It wasn't difficoult to understand what he said from spanish: "I love you".
Y/n had never expected this confession from Miguel, the person who always seemed so distant and unapproachable, busy with work too. The weight of his words hung in the air, and for a moment, time stood still.
Miguel continued, his voice growing stronger with each word. He poured out his heart, <<Your presence had warmed the coldest corners of my soul. With your eyes, your touch, your kind words... You made and you make me feel alive. And I have deep feelings for you, Y/n.>> he spoke.
As Miguel spoke, Y/n could see the raw emotion etched across his face. It was a side of him they had never witnessed before, and it left them speechless. The barriers that had once separated them seemed to crumble away, replaced by a newfound connection.
As Miguel bared his soul, Y/n's own emotions swirled like a tempest within. She realized the depth of Miguel's love and how it mirrored their own. With a mixture of awe and tenderness, Y/N replied <<I've felt the same way for so long too, Miguel.>>.
In that moment, time seemed to stand still. Their hearts aligned, breaking free from the constraints of their icy facades. Miguel's vulnerability and Y/n's reciprocation created an unbreakable bond, forged through the flames of their shared affection. He hated being vulnerable around people, in front of everybody. But her... he didn't care at all.
She reached out, her hand trembling slightly, and gently touched his cheek.  He got surprised by her touch, making his heart beat faster <<Ah... your touch is as gentle as an angel's touch.>> he whispered, almost as if he wanted nobody to hear but her. She smiled a bit, stroking his cheek. He took her hand and kept rubbing his cheek against it. He wanted to feel her gentle touch more and more.
He needed it. He loved it.
And he finally had it.