𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

<<¡Papa!>> Gabriella's voice echoed in the house, when the door opened and she walked in <<I am home!>>. After her, Y/n got into the house, since she picked Gabriella up from school.
Miguel, on the other hand, just came back home from work. Now he was in the kitchen, as usual, reading the local journal. He glanced over the journal, seeing a little brown haired girl running towards him. Gabriella hugged Miguel tightly, with a bright smile on her face. Miguel took off his glasses, putting away the journal and putting his arms around his little girl.
Five years passed quickly, Gabriella was 6 years old now, attending to the first grade of school. She looked up at his father, meanwhile Y/n put her keys on the counter as she started cooking a meal for Gabriella <<I did my math test! I've got a B+!>> she exclaimed excited.
Miguel rubbed her head with a hand in an affectionate way <<Buen trabajo, Gabri. I am proud of you.>> he said in a sweet manner. She was always so happy when she people praised in things she got really so much energy.
Y/n meanwhile broke an egg, putting it in a pan that was cooking three eggs and six slices of bacon too. It was their lunch for today, and it was Gabriella's favorite meal that she requested to be cooked.
<<I am so hungry!>> Gabriella said, as she started helping her dad to prepare the table for three people: her, her father and her nanny.
Y/n put on the table their corrispective plates with one egg and two slices of bacon each.
They started eating and meanwhile conversating on their day. Now, Gabriella was devouring her egg as Miguel was cutting his bacon as he was talking to Y/n, sitting in front of him <<...and then we refused their contract. It was absurd, Dios mío. And->>.
But he got interrupted by his daughter, that held his arm and shook it as she said <<Dad! Dad!>>.
Miguel glanced at his daughter <<Mija, I told you several times to wait when I am talking with other people.>>
Gabriella nodded <<Yeah but it's a quick thing. Can we please go play soccer outside after lunch?>>.
Miguel looked at her <<Mija, your dad is tired.>> he spoke in third person. But she was not having a "no" as an answer <<Dad please!>> she whined <<You promised yesterday!>>
Miguel sighed, rubbing his eyes. He was phisically tired but he didn't want to disppoint his daughter <<Alright... lets finish lunch and lets go for a bit.>>. At these words, Gabriella started eating really fast. She was so excited. She loved playing with her father and loved soccer. After Miguel finished eating, and he finished washing the dishes with Y/n, he was literally dragged outside by Gabriella in their garden.
Y/n looked at them amused, having their father-daughter moment together. But mostly, she noticed how she loved playing this sport. And so Miguel did notice: she was fast, quick, she kicked the ball in a correct way and she knew many tricks.
After an intense hour of playing with the little girl, Miguel came in the house and sat down on the couch and wipes away the sweat from his forehead. Y/n smirked amused <<Gabri takes a lot of energy eh?>>.
Miguel looked at her and churckled at her statement <<Yes. I am surprised how you are energetic still too.>>.
Y/n smiled and sat down next to him <<I am used to it.>> she looked over him and suggested<<Maybe you take her to a female soccer clubs?>>.
He glanced over her, and his heart missed a beat qhen their eyes met <<There are any here?>>.
The nanny nodded <<Yeah. A few. Maybe she could go there and play real games.>>
Then Gabriella sprinted in the house, looking at her tired dad on the couch <<Dad are you tired already? Come on!>> she said, holding her soccer  in her hands. She was wearing an old pair of blue shorts, an oversized blue shirt and a pair of white shoes (now dirty for playing in the garden).
<<Gabri, your dad is tired. Can't you like dance or go on a bike with Y/n?>> he asked, proposing other sports. Miguel was 36 years old and he was not used to run that much. He knew how to play football really well but he didn't have all the energy that his daughter had.
Gabriella nodded no <<No, I want to play soccer. It's the only game I really enjoy>> she stated. Y/n, in that moment, saw the potential in that little girl. So Miguel took in consideration his suggestion and spoke <<Gabri what if we find you a soccer club?>>

Gabriella didn't hesitate at all.
She dressed up quickly with new and sportive clothes, with soccer shoes and she took her ball with her.
The nanny found a nice female club so they immediately went there to get more information about it.
As they got there and Miguel spoke to the manager, Gabriella coudn't help the excitement <<Did you suggested it to dad?>>. The nanny grinned and nodded, stroking her head <<I thought it would be a good experience and you would have so much fun like that.>>. Gabriella thanked her by resting her head against her body, relaxing and trying to calm down her excited feelings.
Then, the manager decided to test her capacities and how she plays. Y/n and Miguel sat on the spalts, watching Gabriella put all herself in it.
The physical tests conducted for the girl included: sprinting, the jumping abilities, the flexibility test and the endurance test.
Gabriella dashes swiftly during the sprints, effortlessly maneuvers through the agility course, and demonstrates impressive jumping abilities.
Throughout the tests, the nanny actively observed Gabriella, noting her physical capabilities, strengths, and areas for improvement.
<<She's so fast, and so smooth when she moves.>> she observed, not leaving the girl's moviments.
While Miguel was watching his daughter, he found himself stealing glances at the nanny. He couldn't help hut notice her beautiful smile, the way her hair gently sways in the breeze, and her genuine enthusiasm for the girl's achievements.
After the test, the brown haired girl ran to them, yelling excited <<I passed!>>. She ran and hugged Y/n really thing, as the nanny hugged her back <<You were great, Gabri. Good job.>>
His heart started beating like crazy when he say the interact between his daughter and her.
Miguel disperately have been trying to suppress his romantic feelings for six whole years. She was just a nanny. The beautiful and so kind nanny that have been living in his guest bedroom, who had been taking care of his daughter as if she was her own and that he had the previlege to see her every single day.

Yes, he's fucked.