𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

The last meeting of Miguel ended and he was finally free. He stood up and walked out of the big  and important palace where he came from.
Miguel O'Hara was an important businessman of a large company entrepreneurship, known for his innovative ideas and strategic leadership. He played a pivotal role in the company's growth and success, spearheading numerous initiatives that propelled it to new heights in the business world. His keen business acumen, combined with his dedication and determination, earned him a reputation as a visionary leader within the industry.
He sat in his car and sighed, grabbing his phone for a second, scrolling between the notifications he recived. Some were mails of his job and some were useless notifications of random products he would never buy.
He looked at the hour.
8.09 PM.

He drove home, still stressed by the work but slowly he remembered that he had such a sweet daughter waiting for him there. His nerves slowly relaxed, and his eyes softened.
He parked in front of his house, opening the door with the key he owned and he got inside.

The house was clean, there was no mess around, and the only sound he could hear was the giggles from Gabriella's room. He left his jacket on the chair, and untied his tie, that was too tight around his neck. He walked to his daughter's room. As he opened the door slowly, he saw her daughter, laying on the ground, giggling as she was playing with a rattle game.
Next to her, there was Y/n, sitting on the ground with her legs crossed, talking to the baby.

When the dopr opened, cracking slightly, Y/n turned and saw the owner of the house. She picked Gabriella up and she stood up <<Good evening, Mr O'Hara.>> she spoke, meanwhile Gabriella's eyes lightened up at her father's sight. Then she started shaking her toy really fast for the excitement.
<<Good evening.>> he said with his stern behavior as he towered over the room, his tall figure accentuated by his well-fitted suit. The exhaustion from a long day's work was evident in his weary eyes, adding a touch of weariness to his otherwise imposing presence. But the giggle of his little girl made his worries fly away.
He came closer and picked Gabriella in his arms, as the little girl smiled and said unknown words.
<<She have been eating three bottles of milk, she played a lot and she slept quite well. She just a light stomach anche, but now she is doing well.>> Y/n spoke, explaining the day with his daughter.
He glanced at Y/n, his brown eyes cautiously observing her every move. Despite his initial lack of trust, he knew that she held an important role as his baby's nanny. Deep down, he felt the need to change his perspective and give Y/n a chance, realizing that she was entrusted with the well-being of his precious child <<Yes, thank you.>>.
Then he spoke again <<What are you planning on cooking tonight?>> he asked. He was really hungry and, as the contract said, Y/n could cook for both of them too.
Y/n spoke <<Well I was not sure. I wanted to ask you if you had any preferences, if you had allergies or...>>
<<No I do not. And, I have chicken in the fridge. I would like that.>> he said, trying to do not sound too stern or cold. Y/n nodded <<I will get going.>> she smiled and then walked out Gabriella's bedroom. He was trying and realizing he could trust her.
Gabriella was happy and healthy.
The house was clean and tidy.
He was tired but all right.
She was always active, gentle, kind, really careful, observant. She was trustworthy.