𝖤𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹

🧳

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

You walked down the snowy path, leaving foot prints behind you. You just gotten off the train to start your new life. As a professional ballerina, blah blah blah. You love ballet and all but it's just lame to talk about it so seriously.

You walked across the slippery bridge leading to the campus.

The campus contained six buildings. Two of the building were the dorms.

In one building were two rehearsal halls, including two changing rooms and bathrooms.

In the other structure are the classrooms, since you need some other classes non ballet related.

In another structure is the like cafateria, library, everything type building.

And in the final structure was the big theater.

This was a prestigious academy for the best. Ballerinas all around the world send applications to join, and very few get in.

That's why there isn't alot of students here. Maybe around 100 including male and female. You all have pretty much simliar classes and schedules.

Because it's such a prestige academy, it deserves its very one theater.

And you have to pay a good buck to come and see a ballet.

You got merged into your own thoughts, admiring the medieval buildings. It was like walking into a fairy tale.

You suddenly slip and fall ass first. It was a very goofy fall.

You chuckled and got yourself up. Hopefully no one saw that.

You now slowly and more carefully walked across the bridge, dragging the suitcase behind you.

You stepped off the bridge looking around. You just hoped you weren't the first one here, cause you had no clue where you were heading.

A man, in a dark brown coat approached. He was slightly taller than you, had a dark academia type fashion sense, and had the face of a god.

He had the most defined jawline and cheekbones. And had beautiful icy eyes.

Damn this man beautiful

You smiled while admiring him in silence.

"You're the first one here." He chuckled. He had an attractive accent that you couldn't pin point from which country.

"Oh really?" You furrowed your eyebrows in suprise. Well shit.

"Let me show you around a bit" He smiled then started heading to the closest building.

"I'm sure you did you're research a bit already. But this building here is the classrooms." He said stopping by the building. "This is also where my office is." He followed up with a warm smile.