𝖠𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ²⁵

🧬

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
¹⁹ ˢᵉᵖᵗᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ
THURSDAY

"DING ding...  DING ding... DI-" You softly press stop on your alarm as you lifted up your body in a groan.

You shutter your eyes as you stretched out your legs. You get up your pajama sticking to your back from the sweat. Dragging yourself to Rileys room, you went to wake her up.

"Get upppppp." You groaned.

"Five minutes..." Riley mumbled while drooling on her pillow. Looking at you, you were looking pretty close to Rileys state.

"Understandable." You shrugged to yourself as you left her room.

You grab all your bathroom necessities along with your makeup bag, heading towards Riley's room to wake her up after thoes five minutes.

"Okay now get up." You dictated looking at knocked out Riley sleeping like a baby.

"Nuh uh" she murmured.

"Yuh uh" you sassed back at her.

"Just... Five more minutes..." She muttered

"Wake up now or miss school and get kicked out." You demanded crossing your arms.

After a moment you see her heavy eyelids slowly open up.

"I hate you." Riley mumbled as she sat up straight, rubbing her eye.

"Love you too." You fakely smile as you left her room rolling your eyes.

You walked down stairs to the bathroom, taking a shower and doing your skincare and light makeup routine.

You got out seeing Riley leaned on the wall, waiting for you to get out. You walk pass her up stairs and to your dorm.

You quickly get some clothes on, just a simple loose off shoulder dark gray shirt and beige bermuda shorts. A very lazy outfit.

You swiftly pack your bag throwing it on your shoulder and heading outside. You stretched your neck as you waited for Riley. The birds chirped as a slight breezy sweapt your face.

"I'm ready!" Riley exclaimed as she stormed thru the door.

We quietly started walking towards the cafeteria, enjoying the beautiful day that it is today.

"Wait are auditions today?" Riley questioned turning to you, breaking the wonderful silence.

"Holy shit they are." You turn looking at Riley remembering what Ms. Popova said.

"Shit..." Riley mumbled to herself.
"What ballet even is it?" Riley asked

"No idea, believe me. Maybe Eva knows." You shrug as you approached the cafeteria.

You enter the crowded structure grabbing a tray and filling it up with food, just before you started walking towards the table you usually sit at.