𝖫𝗂𝖾

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹²

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
|sʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴍᴜᴛ|

"Y/Nnnnnnn" you hear a voice call out. You groan as you looked at the person waking you up. It was Cillian.

He had a cheeky smile on his face. You remember the 'activity' that you did last night, seeing that you were still holding onto the brush which was coverd in... yknow.

"Cillian!" You jump suprised.

"What happened last night, replaced me?" He chuckled in a teasingly manner.

"Oh shut upppp." You groan as you got up, fixing up your pants.

"What time is it?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

"5:47" He said looking at his time first.

"And your already up and ready?" You ask with a chuckle.

"Well, I was uhm, busy last night." He said rubbing his neck while looking to the side. "So I had to get up early to finish the schedules. I'll give them out in class." He smiled as he looked back at you.

"Do I have more classes then the rest of the students?" You asks seductively as you came up to him and played with his tie.

"Y/N... I don't have the time for that." He said a bit quietly, almost whispering.

"You better make the time for me." You winked as you sat on him, thighs to the each side of him. He cocked his eyebrow as you slowly glide you hand from his chest to his bul- The doors flung open.

"Y/N you better get up, I-" Eva spoke but stopped herself.

"Your awake..." she said somewhat in disbelief.

"Good morning Eva." Cillian spoke as Eva squinted her eyes.

"Good morning to you too Mr Murphy. I'll let you guys be." She said as she closed the door barely finishing her sentence.

Your eyes were just widend thru the entirety of the conversation. You turn your head to Cillian with a slightly open mouth, giving the face 'i fucked up'. He just looked calm, not amused at all.

"Cillian! Fuck!" You whisper-yell in anger, as you got up from his lap.

"What is it, aren't you like good friends with Eva?" He shrugged.

"Well, I mean yea. But it's weird! Everyone will know at on some point!" You whisper-yell. He just rolls his eyes.

"Whats your point?" He asked.

"Well you have to be more careful, that's it." You said as you took some clothes from your wardrobe.

"Fine I will darling. Andre and Eva will be the only one to know." He says somewhat annoyed.

"Unless you have told Riley, on how good, and sensational I make you feel." He said in a teasingly manner as he came up behind you and started gliding his hands from your waist to your boobs. You just turn to him with an annoyed face.