𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ⁸

🌃

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"Y/Nnnnnn get the fuckkk uppppppp" you hear vaguely in the distance.

"Oh you probably don't respond to Y/N anymore..." you hear her sigh.

"Kitriiii get upppppp." Eva says as you flicker your eyes.

"Thanks for waking me up." You mumbled to her as you sat up.

"Yea no fuss, thank you for yesterday tho, that was a real baller move. You've got larger balls then men I know." You chuckle at what she said.

"I just could not listen to that bitch, I did a favour towards everyone." You chuckled as you got up.

"Well see you at the cafeteria then." Eva said as she went out the door.

You cracked your neck and streached out a bit so you can see straight. You got out of your room and went towards Rileys, cause you need to wake her up.

°•.·°•°·.•°

Riley and you walked into the cafateria, per usual, you got your food and headed towards the gang.

"Heyyyy" Riley said as you reached the table. You both sat down.

"Wow Andre you actually didn't oversleep this time." You chuckle as he just shyly looks away.

"Look I'm just a sleepy man, leave me alone." He said throwing his hands up.

"And you were the only one that actually cared to grab me breakfast." He continued.

"I'm the only one that cares about you." You jokingly said as everyone giggled.

You digged in your food. You swallow before you spoke

"Maria, you haven't told me what part you've got." You asked her.

"I got Cupid" she softly smiled.

"Ouuu that fits you real well." You said squinting my eyes.

"You got that hyperextension for that." Josip said.

"Oh yea Josip, what did you get?" Riley asked with her mouth half full.

"Oh I got Mercedes, while Eva is my Espada" he winked at her sarcastically.

We all chuckle as Eva rolled her eyes.

"Andre you got basilio, and Riley you got to be my best friend, like in real life." You softly smile.

"Who is the other girl?" You asked her, cause theres a duo of best friends.

"Oh, it's Veronica." She says as she swallowed.

"Nice, she seems cool." You said with pursued lips.

"I wonder what you got." Eva jokingly said causing everyone around the table to giggle.