𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗇

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹⁸

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
|sᴍᴜᴛ|

You tapped your foot as you waited outside the sandwich shop that Cillian told you about. What if he kidnaps you? Nahhh.
But what if this is his signature. He takes his students, meets them Infront of an sandwich shop and kills them. That's overly specific.

"You're early." You jump to his voice.

"Wooh you scared me." You sighed. He came closer to you with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"You look beautiful." He said as he held you by the waist.

"Maybe a bit too beautiful, someone will take you from me." He chuckled before his lips met with yours.

His lips were soft as always. You smile into the kiss as you melted into his touch. Your lips parted ways as he lovingly looks down at you.

"Let me show you around." He said as his hand found yours, intervening his fingers.

You start walking on the sidewalk as you looked around the greenery.

"Were you born here?" You asked looking up at him.

"Mhm. Born and raised." He answered.

"Lucky." You scoffed as he giggled.

"Why's that, is America really that bad?" He smiled looking down at you.

"No, it's just boring yknow." You shrug.

"Next time you'll show me around your town." He said.

"Oh believe me. There is nothing to see." You chuckled.

You continued walking as you felt his thumb rub circles around your hand, sending tingles.

"Where  are we going?" You asked, looking up at him.

"We're going to the port, walk a bit there. Than maybe into a café, there's a lot of antique shops if you'd like to visit. But, the main activity for today is going to the open door movie theatre." He looked down at you.

"It's tonight, so only if your mum lets you." He continued.

"Oh don't worry, I told my mum I might sleepover." You smiled looking up at him.

He raised his eyebrows with a smug look on his face as he spoke
"So you planned something else for tonight?" He snickerd.

You giggle as you look down at your feet, embarrassment filling over you. You felt his hand under your chin as you stopped walking. He lifts up your head looking at him.

"I'm okay with either." He said quietly, almost whispering.

Your heart started racing from just the thought of it. You and Cillian haven't had sex in awhile, seeing that you were busy during school with rehearsing.