𝖵𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹⁷

🛫

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

You sigh as you let go of your suitcase, looking around your house. There were some new pictures put up, along with a new chair.

"How is it to be back home?" Your dad chuckled as he placed his car keys in a glass bowl.

"Good... good." You said under your breath.

"Well, go unpack a bit, your mother will be back soon." Your dad told you as he layed back on the couch.

"Will do." You said as you strolled your way up the stairs to your room.

You pull down on the door knob opening the room. The scent of your old clothes and of home filled your senses. You roll your luggage into the room before you flop on your bed. The old bed sheets and the posters all around the room.

You close your eyes as you embraced that your back home. You felt commotion on the bed before a set of paws were placed on your stomach.

"Nalaaa babyyyy." You said as you got up to hug your cat. You grab under her arms and place her on your shoulders as you snuggle up against her.

"Who missed me huh?" You cooed to your cat as you got up.

You kiss her on the nose before you place her back down. She exits the room immediately.

"She missed me my ass." you giggle to youself.

You get on your knees facing the suitcase. You unzip it look thru all the winter clothes. You'll have to be packing summer clothes for the next semester. But you still have time, it's just June.

You hear the front door open, and soon close. You got up running down the stairs to see who it was.

"Kitty you're back!" Your mum exclaimed. She dropped her grocery bags as you pulled her into a hug.

"I'm all sweaty don't hug me now." Your mum weakly chuckled. You pull away as you warmly smile at her.

"Let me shower and I'll start with dinner." Your mum said taking the grocery bags and putting them in the kitchen.

You drag yourself to your room, flopping on the bed yet again. You sigh as you felt disgusting in the clothes you wore.

You quickly change from the jeans into some comfy yoga pants and a loose shirt. You flop on the bed in now clean and fresh clothes. Your eyelids felt heavy with each blink. Your blinks became slower, and longer, as you drifted off to sleep.

°•.·°•°·.•°

"Y/Ny! I need your opinion on something" you hear your mother yell out from down stairs.

You drag yourself to her as she was on her phone.
"Im trying to find to where we should have our vacation at." she said scrolling thru her phone.

"What were you thinking?" You ask as you sat beside her.

"I've been thinking of going to Ireland." Your mother mumbled while she was lost in her own thought.
Your heart skipped a beat as you flickers your eyes.