𝖠𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ⁶

🩰

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

*eep eep eup* the broken sounds of you alarm played as you now gently turn it off.

You flucker your eyes and slowly open them. You groan as you get up.

You crak your hips and got your arms up for a full body stretch. You open your dorm door to get inside of Riley's room.

"Auditions are todayyyyyy." You said with a grin loud enough to wake her up. She groans as she streach on the bed.

"I honestly can't wait." She smiled with stil closed eyes.

"Cmon get up, we can't be late." You said as you reached the window with the good view. Which was now accompanied with snowflakes.

Riley slowly gets up and heads towards her cupboard and takes some necessities.

"I'll go change." You yawned as you left her room.

You walk in your dorm and change out of your thick pajamas. You got on some thick tights along with flared jeans and a tight turtle neck.

You packed your stuff and headed down stairs to buy yourself chocolate milk from the coffee machine. You stood there and drank your milk as you waited for Riley.

She runs down the stairs and you immediately head towards the doors.

"Whatcha drinking?" She asks looking at your cup.

"Chocolate milk." You mumbled before taking another sip.

°•.·°•°·.•°

You walked towards the classrooms. "Who do you think is gonna get the lead role?" Eva asked.

"Hmm, probably Maria." You said as Maria smiled.

"No I don't think so..." Maria shyly says.

"Every time when I look at you during class I get breatakened." You shrug.

"I think it's actually going to be you." Eva said referring to you.

"Me? Noooo, she hates me." You furrow your eyebrows.

"I mean yesterday I got two strikes, one of them from her because I did three pirouettes instead of two." You roll your eyes.

"But you are really good." Eva said with doe eyes.

"And you got that character for kitri." Josip says with a smirk.

"Ugh, we'll see." You shrug.

"But I think Andre is gonna get the lead roll." Riley says.

"Yeaaa." You agreed.

"You even look exactly like Mikhail Baryshnikov." Eva said looking at him.