𝖭𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝗒

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ⁴

🍏

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

*beep be-* you turn off you alarm getting up easily.

All night you've been thinking about the interaction. I mean, not exactly all night but almost.  Now you get what Riley is talking about.

You crack your neck as you got out of the room, heading towards Riley. You pull on the door knob opening the door.

"Rileyy, wake uppp." You say softly. You hear her hum.

"Cmon we gotta get ready. We gotta go to the cafateria." You told her nudging her a bit.

"Jus a minut" she mumbled.

"Knowing you, a minute is one hour." You chuckled.

"Cmon, rise and shine." You grined.

"Don't ever say that again." She said slowly getting up.

A chuckle escaped your mouth.

"I'll go take a shower, see ya laterrrr." You said getting out of her room. She just hummed in response.

You waited

You waited. And waited. Lunch time was almost over. What is this bitch doing.

You looked at your watch seeing it's 20 minutes till 8:00. You huffed as you quickly went up to your rooms.

You barge into her room seeing what's keeping her so busy. You see her sleeping.

"Oh my god Riley! We're gonna miss breakfast, and also be late! Get the fuck uppp!" You yelled, not to loudly tho.

"Oh shi" she said quietly.

"What time is it?" She asked you still sitting in bed.

"20 till eight and hurry." You said sternly. She got up and started picking thru her clothes.

"Can you leave, so I can change in peace." You huff and get out of her room.

You ran down the stairs and to the cafateria. You need to at least take an apple for the two of you.

You see a figure walking out of the cafateria. It was Mr.Murphy.