𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹⁹

💞

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
|sᴍᴜᴛ|

You felt soft kisses over the top of your head. Cillian was wrapped around you. His hands holding you tightly against him and his legs over yours, your head placed near his chest. You felt so relaxed and at home, you didn't want to leave the position you were in.

You hum as you lightly open your eyes, only seeing blobs of colours. You turn your look up to see Cillian with half open eyes, looking down at you lovingly. You softly groan as you snuggle your head back to his chest.

The smell of the clean sheets and the shampoo that was in the bath last night lingered in your nose. He kept on kissing your head as he moved down to your ear and jaw, moving you around a bit so he can reach all your parts.

"Hhm, Cillian..." you mumbled as his kisses trailed to your neck.

He was now on top of you as he kissed all over your neck and collar bone, sending shivers all over your body. He pulls his lips away from your chest as he looks down at you.

You place your hand on his cheek as you slowly pull him into a deep passionate kiss. You thumb rubbed over Cillians cheek as your lips parted.

Your eyes were now slightly more open, you could see his cristal blue eyes more crearly. You felt something wet brush over your thigh.
You look down seeing Cillians cock was proudly standing in-between your thighs.
You chuckle slightly in disbelief as you turn your look back to Cillian.

"I won't do anything against your will." He said in a low morning rhaspy voice.

You felt warm to your heart as your lips couldn't help but rise. You pull him into a more deeper and sensual kiss, that soon turned into a make out session.

Your lips moved in sync as his hand held your cheek. Your hand was in his hair, as the other one was slightly massaging his neck. Your lips separated, only a string of saliva connecting you.

"I consent for you to do anything to me." You said out of breath.

Cillians smile rose as he went back in to kiss you.

"You sure love? I don't want to do anything if you won't enjoy it too." He said between kisses.

"Very sure." You said as you pulled him in deeper, making him tilt his head to deepen the kiss.

The kiss turned more hungrier as you were running out of breath. Cillians hand moved from your face to under the bed covers.

You felt him guid his dick too your folds. He rubbed his dick down your slit before he pressed into you. You softly whine into the kiss as his hips slowly moved forward towards your abdomen.
You felt his thighs hit your ass as you let out another whine, a bit louder one.

He slowly rocked his hips, dragging his raw dick thru your tight walls. He continued on thrusting in and out of you as you got out soft whines thru the kiss, your lips haven't parted once.

His dick moved deeper into you as he got out a low groan muffled from the kiss. Your legs wrapped around him as you pulled him closer, you wanted to feel him as much as possible.