𝖫𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ²⁴

🛁

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"I can't believe he actually said that." Riley symphtized.

"I know right, who gives him the right. And we were just talking I mean I didn't actually cheat on him." You bawled.

"Oh leave him alone Y/N, I mean Mr. Bale is hot too." Rylie tried to be reasonable.

"You don't get it Riley, I love him." You blubbered as you cried even harder.

"Shhh it's alright..." Riley rubbed your back trying to calm you down.

"I love himmmmmm." You wailed as you fell into her arms.

"Awhh Y/Nnnnn." Riley comforted as you mourned in her arms, wetting her shirt from your tears.

"Cmon Y/N It's alright... Let's get you a bath, a little pedicure, you'll be alright." Riley crooned as she straightened your back to look at her.

"Alright..." You sniffled after a pause, your face glued to the floor.

"Cmon" Riley grunted as she got up, helping you get up as well.

You stood up, hunched over as your hair fell into your face.

"Come on Y/N, Let's get you a bath." Riley said taking your hand and leading you to the door. You walked along with before you stopped,

"I don't want anyone to see me like this." You reasonedbas you looked up at Riley.

"Well so people don't have to look at you like that for the rest of the day, and maybe even for the rest of the week! Let's get you glamed up so you don't look like a dead tree." Riley scoffed.

You rolled your eyes as you sighed. "Fine." You sighed pretty sternly.
"Let's go now." Riley sighed annoyingly.

°•.·°•°·.•°

"You know how good of cuddles he would give. Ugh I just want to feel him again" you whined as you sank deeper into the bath tub.

"The rose scented bathbomb or fruit scented bathbomb?" Riley asked completely ignoring you. "Rose..." You softly spoke.

"Oh can I just add on how good he wa-" "Y/N! Stop with the sex and shut up overall!" Riley yelled in anoyence as she dropped the bathbomb in.

You huffed as you watched the bathbomb dissolve in the water.

"But why was he such a dick abo-"
"Shut the fuck up and stop talking about him!" Riley interupted you.

"I canttttttt" you groaned as you threw your head back.

°•.·°•°·.•°

"Was I actually cheating on him? I mean the thoughts I had about Mr.Bale were criminal." You pounderd as Riley blow-dried your hair.

"I can't hear anything your saying." Riley shrugged.

"I mean it was kind of his fault, he was the one who chose for Mr. Bale to fuck me." You furrowed your eyebrows as you wondered.

The blow drier turned off as she looked at you. "You what?!" Riley exclaimed.

°•.·°•°·.•°

"Wait is it actually over? Does he actually not love me anymore?" You sobbed as Riley painted your nails a dark red.

"Like do you think he would want me back? Or am I just fucked now and have to get in a my age relationship. Like my standers are fucked! I would never be happy." You blubbered as spit formed into your mouth.

"Y/N? Is it enough?" Riley asked.

"No!" You wailed out as you dropped down on the floor, moving your hand from Rileys.

"Fuck Y/N! You messed up the fucking nail!" Riley angered.

"Sorry..." You mumbled.

°•.·°•°·.•°

"Look at you, just if you would stop crying and not think about him you would be beautiful." Riley played with your hair as she stared at your red and swollen face thru the mirror.

"I'm going to fucking kill my self." You bawled as you threw your head back.

"Do not say that! Cmon, you have to collect yourself we have class tomorrow." Riley taunted as she turned you to face her.

You gave no answer as you just cried dry tears.
"Y/N, look at me. There's auditions for a new show in Wednesday, you can't let him drown you." Riley reasoned as your crys died down into sniffles.

"How, Riley, how? How can I do anything knowing that not only he doesn't like me anymore, that he even hates me!" You agonized looking up at Riley.

"Why are you here Y/N? Is it to sleep with your teacher? No, your here to become a principle dancer of any ballet you please. So don't let some dork teacher take that from you!" Riley exclaimed as she rambled. Your nose sniffed as you stared at the wooden floor beneath.

"He's not a dork-"
"Not important Y/N, just let him go." Riley muttered.

"Yeah, fine, I guess your right." You shrugged with a sigh.

"Go to sleep, rest. Give me your notebooks so I can do your homework." Riley said as she turned away walking to your bag.

"Your going to the my homework? You rarely do yours." You scoffed.

"I'm going to be productive." Riley sassed as she took some notebooks out of your bag. ,

"Alright, but actually do them, don't fall asleep or something." You sighed as you went towards your bed to sit down.

Riley took some books out of your shelf and went towards the door, pulling on the door knob.

"Don't worry, go to sleep now." Riley said just as she closed the door, barely finishing her sentence.

Your feet dangled off the floor as you felt heavier by the second.
You scoot over the bed towards the pillow. You lay down burying yourself in the blanket.

You sighed out as you sank into the bed. You closed your eyes as you shifted in your bed, finding a good position. You tightly held the blanket in your arms as you layed like a baby in that bed. Does he actually hate you.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:

Bro I'm going to kill myself, Y/N so real. No updates cuz of school , sorry. A lot of tests yknow. Been thugging it out for so long I be tweakin.
Not proof read

1000 words including A/N