𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ²²

🧼

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
You felt massaging over your shoulders as you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked a couple of times as you saw yourself in a bath fuild with soap.

The ambient was wonderful. It was dark but it had candles placed all over the room.
Your nostrils were fuiled with the cinnamon scent of the candle and the sweet smell of the soap.

The warm water surrounded you, pushing you in deeper, the pressure of the water helping you relax. You turn your look to the side seeing the person massaging you.

"Your awake?" Cillians deep and rhaspy voice spoke quietly, sending vibrations thru your ears.
You hum as you relax into Cillians touch, you hear him chuckle.

"I'm sorry if we went too hard, I hope you enjoyed it." He spoke again as he moved lower to your back.

"I enjoyed it, don't worry." You chuckled.

"Hope you didn't feel uncomfortable." You said slightly cocking an eyebrow at him.

"A bit, I don't like other men touching what's mine." He spoke turning you to face him.

You playfully roll your eyes as he leaned in to kiss you. You smile as your lips met, you closed your eyes as you melted away in his touch.

"But yknow what would be better?" You said making Cillian cock an eyebrow.
"Instead of the threesome." You continued, Cillian raised his eyebrows telling you to continue talking.

"If we just made love, not sex." You whisperd pulling his head closer to yours, your lips slightly brushing against eachother.

"Im down." He chuckled, as he spoke your lips brushed against eachother. You playfully rolled your eyes as your hands stayed around his neck.

"Tomorrow?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Tomorrow is Sunday." You sighed.

"So what?" He said.

"I need to rest, so I can go to ballet class on Monday." You said slightly tilting your head.

"You'll be walking funny for the rest of the week either ways." Cillian shrugged.

You chuckled just before you met your lips with his. You smiled thru the kiss as you pulled his head closer to yours, deepening the kiss. Your lips seperated, a string of saliva left behind.

"I love you." Cillian quietly said.

"I love you more." You said quietly in a whisper.

"Really?" Cillian spoke as he placed your legs around his waist, grabbing by the bum and lifting you up.

"Yup, I love you times ten." You cheekly smiled.

"Well I love you times one hundred." Cillian said as he walked into his room.

"I love you times one thousand." You said emphasising 'I'.

"I love you times infinity then." Cillian said as he sat down on the bed, you sitting on his lap.

"Well that's just not fair." You rolled your eyes.
"Then I love you infinity times ten." You said enthusiastically.

"I love you infinity times infinity." Cillian said almost in a whisper as he layed you on your back, hovering above you.

"Hey! You skipped a couple!" You exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who cares." Cillian chuckles as he hugged you tightly, digging your head into his chest.
You laugh in giddiness as he rolls both of you over.

"You see, I love you more." Cillian teased.

"But that's not true!" You protested.

"Nuh-uh." Cillian shrugged as he started gently tickling you.

"Stop ittttt!" You laughed as you threw your legs everywhere.

"Stop what?" Cillian asked continuing to tickle you.

"Stop tickling me!" You laughed, your cheeks hurting.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Cillian shrugged.

"Stoppppp." You whined.
"Alright, alright. I didn't do anything but fine." Cillian said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yknow tickling is a form of torture." You said as you layed on your side, looking at Cillian who was sitting staright up.

"So your saying I'm torturing you?" Cillian said raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmm maybe." You teased.

"Is that right?" Cillian said as he crawled towards you.

"Nononono, no! I was joking!" You said crawling up in a ball to protect yourself.
He stopped crawling as you immediately relaxed with a sigh.

"Cmon, you need to rest." Cillian sighed as he grabbed you bridel style.

He placed you under a blanket tucking you in. He pecked your lips as he layed beside wrapping his arm around you.

You turn your head to look at him, he was looking back at you with half open eyes. You roamed your hand over his arm leading to his hand.

You grab it into yours, interwining your fingers. He scoots over to you, your bodies pressed against eachother.

You turn you head as you felt his hot breath hit your neck. You closed your eyes, falling asleep with a smile on your face.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N

Short and kind of filler.
I have a couple of other Cillian Murphy stories in my drafts so if you want to read them, I'll upload them.

820 words including A/N