𝖲𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗄𝖾

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ⁵

📘

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

1 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

1 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

ᶠᵉᵇʳᵘᵃʳʸ ²⁸
WEDNESDAY

5:30

*beep beEP BEEP BEE-* you hardly slap the alarm clock, so it falls off the table.

"Shit!" You whisper-yelled to yourself.

You sit up feeling your bones crack as you do.

You look down at the clock seeing that the display completely detached from the rest. You pick up the clock and press on the display to try and fix it. Now it completely doesn't work. Ups

Either ways, you got up and cracked your neck as you headed out the door towards Rileys room.

You walk up to her window where the sunrise is, it shining an orange light on you.

"Rileyyyy," you said shaking her lightly. She hums in response.

"Cmon, wake up. I think you got the schedule at this point." You turned to her as she slowly gets up rubbing her eyes.

"I'll be waiting you in the building, too cold to wait you outside." You told her as you took off to your room.

You showered last night so there was no reason to shower again. And it was too cold.

You got on a nice bra, and then a t-shirt, on your legs you got some thick tights and flared jeans. You sat by my mirror and took your skin care/makeup bag.

You got on some Nivea cream so you're not cold, and then did some light makeup just for the sake of it.

You messely did your hair and took out your books to do a little of revision. You look at the time on your hand watch.

7:15

You got up packed your stuff and got on a sweater, scarf, gloves, hat and coat before you went down stairs at the lounge to wait for Riley.
Soon she came down.

"Les gooooo" she says hyped up. You didn't say anything and just started walking towards the door.

"I am sooo hungry, those croquettes would really sit nicely in my stomach right now. "