𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖳𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ²⁰

🧫

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

You layed on Rileys lap as she played with your hair, making braids or something.

"How excited are you to see Mr Murphy." Riley smugly asked.

You jump from the thought of it, ruining your hair that Riley made. You looked at her with widen eyes and excitement in your face.

"I forgot to tell you!" You exclaimed as you layed back on her lap.

"Tell me what?" She cheekly grind.

"So, i know this sounds super cliché but me and my parents went to Cork for vacation-" you wanted to continue but Riley interupted you.

"Where's Cork?"
"Ireland." You swiftly answerd as a cheeky smile plasterd on her face.

"Okay, me and my mum were at a cafe and I saw Cillian. So we went to the bathroom and like made out. And then we like met up at his place and... oh my god Riley. I litterly can't explain how good it was." You sighed shaking your head from just the thought of it.

"Na na na na na" Riley jokingly babbled. You playfully roll your eyes as you continued.

"But before that it was like a date, like we walked around, went to a café, we went to an outdoor movie night." You rambled as Riley shrugged in impressment as she listened to you.

"And Cork! Cork is literally sooooo prettyyyy. Just like him." You sighed as you imagined an image of him in your head.

"Y/N!" Riley interupted your thoughts.
"Alright alright!" You semi jokingly threw your hands in the air.

"But like after that, I haven't seen him once." You frowned to yourself.

"That's why you'll see him today." Riley said as she quickly kissed your head and lifted you up. She grabbed a mirror and showed you the hairstyle. It was like a braid but a bit more unique.

You frown in impressment. "Not bad."

"Amiright!" Riley smiled.

"Okay so, tomorrow is the first day. My mum god did you know we have biology this year." You exclaimed as you slapped your hand over your mouth.

"I love biology!" Riley smiled.

"I hate biology." You said jokingly disgusted at Riley.

"What's wrong with biology?" She said crossing her arms.

"Well, I mean nothing but it's just so boring and like the anatomy things, they just a pain in the assssss." You groaned as you rolled your eyes.

"But there is a new teacher thooooo." Riley cheekly smiled.

"No teacher will be as good as Cillian." You shook your head as you got up heading towards your closet.

"What do you know. You might have the music teacher, I'll have the biology teacher!" Riley sassed, you cock an eyebrow at her.