𝖬𝗋. 𝖬𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗁𝗒

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹⁴

🚌

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

ᵐᵃʳᶜʰ ⁷
THURSDAY

19:04

You sigh out as you helped Riley pack her bag. They were leaving tomorrow, leaving you on your own with Cillian and a couple of other teachers.

"I dont know if i should be sad or happy im not going..." you said as you  folded Rileys jumper.

"Well on the bright side, you get to spend more time with Mr. Murphy for a few days." She smiled trying to comfort you.

"If five days is a few to you than I don't know, it's going to be weird without you or Eva, I'll have no one to hang out with." You hunch over as a pout splatterd across your face. She cheekly smiled

"You won't be alone... youll have Mr Murphy, and I know how happy you are when your alone with Mr Mur-"
"Rileyyyy" you groan out in embarrassment.

"I'm just sayingggg" she said as she threw her hands up. You roll your eyes as you continued helping her pack, making some small pointless chit chat.

You waved your friends goodbye as they left in the autobus

You waved your friends goodbye as they left in the autobus. Cillians hand was one your shoulder a you sighed.

"Let's go, it's getting cold." He said as placed his hand on the small of you back, lightly pushing you back to your dorm.

You sat in your dorm, dying of boredom, you weren't now in the mood to tease mr Murphy, even tho that was the only interesting thing to do.

You decided to play some music as you made some bracelets out of beads. You thought it would be a good idea to make matching bracelets with Cillian.

One bracelet was made out of tiny beads with all the warm toned colours, while the other bracelet was also made out of small beads but with all the cool coulors. You smiled to yourself as you lifted up the freshly done bracelet, just as you heard a knock on the door.

*Knock knock knock*

You flinch as you turned your look to the door. You got up taking the bracelet with you. You opened the door to see Cillian leaned on the door frame.

You smile as he just tiredly looked at you, he looked somewhat sad. With no words spoken you hand him the bracelet, causing him to raise his eyebrows.