𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹³

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
|sᴍᴜᴛ|

ᵐᵃʳᶜʰ ¹ˢᵗ
FRIDAY
5:37

You felt something hit you, something rather soft. You flicker your eyes seeing a stuffed cat in your face.

You look at the door, but no one was there. You quickly realise it was Evas new technique on waking you up.

You slowly got up and headed towards Rileys room to wake her up. You got the routine by now. You got your clothes on, made yourself all pretty and waited Riley outside.

"Y/Nnnnnn" you hear behind you.

You turn your look to Riley who had a big grin for seven in the morning.

"I've been meaning to ask you..." Riley said.
"You've never called me back into your dorm a couple of nights ago... what kept you so busy." Riley cheekly said trying to be all stupid.

"We didn't fuck, you'd known if we had." You turn your look to Riley who just sighed.

"Also he keeps telling me how he can't fuck me on workdays cause he'll 'mess me up'." You sigh all annoyed.

"I bet he will." Riley said playfully nudging you.

"But, he told me he can sleep with me on Fridays and weekends." You smiled remembering it's Friday.

"Today is Friday tho!" Riley said.

"That's the best part." You cheekly smile.

You enter the cafateria taking a tray, where you put in your breakfast. You both headed your ways towards our table, Eva and Josip not there.

"Where's Eva and Josip?" You immediately ask after sitting down.

"No hi hello? How did you sleep?" Andre said jokingly.

"Damn okay... Hello, Andre and Maria, how are you currently, and how did you sleep this night?" You ask sarcastically.

"Thankyu Y/N for asking. I slept good, I hope you and Mr. Murphy slept well tonight as well." Andre joked.

Your eyes widened as you turned red. Riley almost spat out her food as the whole table was in silence.

"He knows too?" Riley said while chewing, still trying not to laugh.

"Wait you know?" Andre said with widend eyes looking at riley.

"This is new news for me." Maria said mid chewing.

You just sat there, covered in embarrassment. You flicker your eyes as you gulp.

"Oh not last night Andre, but I'm sure tonight I'll be sleeping really well." You said cheekly as Andres eyes widened. Riley on the other hand was dying of laughter, her laugh was litterly inaudible.