𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ²³

🥃

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

¹⁶ ˢᵉᵖᵗᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ
MONDAY

You sat in class scribbling some random objects on your notebook, waiting for the glass to begin.

"Was there homework?" Riley asked as you saw her turn in the side of your eye.

"Nope, only if you didn't do it from last class." You shrugged as you continued to scribble.

Riley paused for a second looking aroun the room with her eyes.
"What was the homework from last class?" She asked tilting her head. You sighed slightly in anoyence.

"Mitosis and meiosis." You sighed.
"Oh I did that." She relaxed turning to face the chalk board.

"What's up with you?" Riley asked furrowing her eyebrows at you.

"Uhhh, just tired." You finally lift up your head to look at her.

Riley brushed it off as she took her notebook to skim thru it. The truth is, you weren't tired, oh boy you were wide awake. It was the events that happened the other night that keep you awake.

It was crazy that that even happened, it felt like from a movie, other kind of movie tho. It all felt so unbelievable and looking back at it now it looks even more unbelievable.

Yet here you are. Biology class, with the teacher you had a threesome with, probably here to talk about male and female gentiles. You could be a good mannequin for demonstration.

The bell rang to which you didn't bother, you continued with drawing your random shapes.

"Okay class, I have a list here who hasn't done the homework from last class. When I call out your name come here with your notebook." He spoke, you barely processing it.

"Johnson." He sternly spoke as a guy got up with a lime green notebook. He checked out his homework as you switched from a pen to a marker to make the scribbly prettier.

"Hardy." You heard companied with some commotion close to you.

"L/N." You lift up your head in confusion, your eye meeting with Mr. Bales.

"L/N your homework." He said like it was obvious.

"I did my homework." You stated with furrowed eyebrows.

"I sure hope you did," He joked in a chuckle.
"can you just come here so I can check you?" He pleaded as you rolled your eyes, you did not want to look at him right now, especially after how he saw you.

You dragged yourself off the chair taking your notebook and heading towards his desk. He takes it looking up at you as he turned to the page of your homework. He held his pen as he looked at the homework, a plus drawn in the center of the page.

"You were right." He admitted folding the notebook and hanging it to you. You shruged with puckerd lips as you took your notebook.