𝖱𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ²⁷

🎉

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

The whole day was slightly off. The energy and fun wasn't like usual, which was understandable.

So you sat there, listening to Ms. Makarova yap, watching each tick of the clock.

Getting bored you shook your leg looking around at everyone in the classroom. Everyone had the same expression as you.

The bell rang making you get up immediately packing your things and going out. You stood outside the classroom waiting for Riley as the rest of the students passed by you.

She got out of the classroom giving you a warm smile as you started walking towards the next class.

Music theory.
Which you really didn't look up too. You don't have now PTSD or something you just don't like the guy now. He's a dick.

You walked into the classroom seeing Mr.Murphy sitting on the edge of the table.

The students passed by greeting him good morning as he just ignored. Like usual, his ignorant self. You walked past him to your seat, taking out your stuff and resting your head on your hands as waited for the bell to ring.

°•.·°•°·.•°

You packed your stuff the same second the bell rang. You threw your bag over your shoulder, walking towards the door. You hear your name being called out by an familiar voice. That you rather missed. Shivers went down your spine hearing his voice. That thick Irish accent. You stopped in your tracks and unwillingly turned around to look at him.

"Yes?" You asked with a slight annoyance as you got closer to him.

"Uhm, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not speaking up yesterday. It was rea-"
"It's alright." You interrupted him not wanting to think about the moment too much. You blanky stared at him with occasional slow blinks, watching his eyes closely to see if he was truly sorry.

"Are you sure? I hope you're not too mad at me." He empathised. You scoffed with sarcasm. You looked up at him telling him everything with your eyes.
You saw forgiveness in his eyes, he looked more devastated than you. Not wanting to turn out soft you rolled your eyes before speaking

"You were a dick." and walking past him. You met Riley thru the crowd, hurrying to take their classes.

"What was that about?" Riley questioned as she started walking with you to the next class.

"Save it, he was just apologising for not stopping what happened." You shrugged as you got closer to your next class.

"Doesn't make him less of a dick tho." You rolled your eyes as you entered the class.

°•.·°•°·.•°

You dragged yourself to the ballet hall, throwing your legs in front of you as you fixed up your bun. You reached the hall pushing on the door with your whole weight. You took off your sneakers and enter the hall, basically crawling to your spot.