Chapter 3

The primary election is LME, the most famous and largest brokerage company in Japan.

  It is divided into two main departments, music and drama, and the number of well-known artists affiliated to the company is undoubtedly the highest in the country.

  It is conceivable that a successful agency with outstanding energy will play an important role in an artist, which is why every year after spring, the LME's artist primaries receive tens of thousands of applications.

  The young boys and girls who aspired to embark on the road of show business, and aspired to become the shining stars before the world, at this moment, they all devoted themselves to this war with 120% spirit.

  Although the screening by this brokerage company will take as long as half a year, the requirements for the participants are unimaginably strict. If this rare opportunity is lost due to a mistake in personal relaxation, the loss will not be something that can be simply bought with money.

  Want to sing?

  If the voice is good, but the appearance is not good, it can still be considered.

  Conversely, no matter how good-looking you are, if you don't even have the most basic requirements to become a singer, you will definitely be ruthlessly directly passed by the examiner in charge of the selection.

  Acting? That's not to mention.

  It is absolutely the only one in the country with high requirements for personnel.

  For women, the age of candidates cannot be older than twenty-five years old, and the requirements for external conditions also have certain standards.

  As for men?

  Hehe, although appearance is no longer the most important requirement, but height, temperament, style of conversation, talent, all kinds of thresholds can almost drive people without corresponding talents crazy.

  It was also for this reason that when Hideichi Arimori took the re-examination notice sent by the company and changed his number plate and walked into the selection room, he would see this clear-cut scene in front of him.

  On the left side of the room, at a glance, the strong light shining in the past can almost blind people's eyes.

  More than 20 beautiful teenagers and young men with their own characteristics gathered around the same kind, either sitting or standing, exuding their own light and showing their beauty.

  Looking in the middle.

  Seven or eight energetic sports boys who seemed to know nothing about being nervous and tired got together to discuss their favorite sports, and made gestures with their hands and feet from time to time. The lively and noisy scene really formed the sharpest contrast with the group of people just now.

  Finally, turn your gaze to the far right of the room.

  Ordinary in appearance, each with its own characteristics, can no longer be used to describe the bunch of human-like creatures.

  Dark, decadent, and exaggerated to the limit, four or five people were squeezed into that corner by other races in the room.

  Uh, how to say it.

  In fact, it can't be blamed that others ignore them. It really takes a lot of courage to contact them.

  His eyes scanned the room quickly, and he didn't feel that there was any strong enemy. He straightened his clothes and patted his chest to stabilize his mind. Arimori Hideichi had no intention of talking to anyone, and was alone The man found an irrelevant corner and stood there.