Chapter 35 Encounter

Whether the manager is good or not is directly related to the smooth development of the artist in the entertainment industry.

  A good agent can not only get a lot of work for his partner through his own relationship. It is also able to use one's own wrist at a specific moment to protect one's partner from outside intrusion and maintain one's own private space.

  like now.

  After “Warring States” is played, it will cause a topic!

  Although the character of Mori Ranmaru has not appeared for a long time, the degree of popularity and discussion by the audience is obviously brewing a powerful storm.

  It is not enough to know the name of the actor through the list of actors at the end of the film. More viewers further chose to call the NHK official customer service department to ask for more information about this actor.

  Sixteen years old?

  Is the company affiliated to LME?

  It was precisely because of these materials that those people appeared at the door of the brokerage company that day.

  As time goes by, as the latest episode airs, when more viewers and more young men and women start to pay attention to this boy through other people's retelling, it is only natural that the brokerage company's phone is ringing. up.

  The TV series had only aired two episodes so far, but the huge response surprised everyone.

  The phone ringing one after another, and the crowd who gathered outside the door holding signs and shouting loudly that day, really made people feel happy and excited, but at the same time couldn't help wiping off a cold sweat.

  What else can I do?

  Naturally, they could only follow the instructions of their BOSS, open up a special section on the company's official website, release the photo of the little guy, and release the information of the little guy to meet the needs of the supporters. Judging from the reaction that this little guy caused in just a few days, the company might really have another figure in the entertainment industry in the future.

  Unlike these battered staff who were busy with chores, Hideichi Arimori, who was busy shooting commercials, had no idea what happened in the past two days.

  First it was his own solo part one day, and then he was dragged to the beach to watch Tsuruga Ren shoot commercials like now.

  Although it is true that some of his shots were taken incidentally, but in such a situation where the temperature is still low and the sea breeze is fierce, just let him sit here wrapped in a blanket and his gums trembling, watching that guy in the night It's really unbearable to walk on the beach.

  It is very happy to be able to come to the beach to shoot commercials, but this situation is completely different from what he imagined.

  There are no warm beaches and men sweating under the bright sun, and the cold wind is too much.

  Look at the man in thin clothes, only wearing cotton underwear. Look at that unhurried footsteps, look at the scene where the soles of the feet and calves are repeatedly washed by the sea...

  This guy really doesn't seem to feel it, he doesn't even frown!

  How would you describe that look?

  It's so deep and calm that it makes your teeth itch, and you can't wait to rush up and take a bite.

  It doesn't matter, anyway, he just doesn't like this guy.