Chapter 28

"Hurry up, hurry up!"

  "Speed ​​up your movements!"

  "Hideichi, wait and watch the show with peace of mind." As soon as the sapphire blue Bentley drove into the underground parking lot, the audience watched. It looked like the LME staff who had been guarding the aisle for a long time opened the door directly and pushed Arimori Hideichi out of the seat.

  Carried into the dressing room, pulled off his coat, leaving only the most intimate clothing. As if he had just suffered a robbery, he was firmly pressed onto the chair by three or four staff members in charge of styling.

  Okay!

  Fortunately, he still knew a few of them. If he didn't know any of them, he might really be so scared that he would yell out loud.

  Jellie Woods and several of her assistants, as well as unknown individuals who were busy disposing of piles of wigs. Judging from this posture, I'm afraid the modeling work this time is really not easy.

  Sit in your seat and look at the pictures reflected in the mirror.

  Golden hair dye, golden hair that has been trimmed over and over again and still hanging on the ground... Hey, it seems that he has maintained his image for more than ten years, and today he really wants to say goodbye.

  "Mori-chan, why do you look a little lost?"

  Jellie? As soon as Woods finished arranging the work at hand and confirmed the final look with the staff who planned this advertisement, she immediately turned to Hideichi Arimori. It's just that she just walked over, and immediately found that the newcomers that the company has been promoting since this year seem a little unhappy.

  He looked at the movement of his hands stroking his hair, and then glanced at the dye that the hair stylist was mixing behind him. A clear, yet somewhat dumbfounding expression appeared on his face in an instant.

  Judging from the previous few contacts, she always thought that this child was lively, cheerful, and informal, but now, she also has something that he cares about very much.

  "Reluctant to let your hair grow for so many years?"

  "...Ah... It's not that I don't want to."

  Being asked like this, Arimori Hideichi would naturally answer.

  This hair has never been touched since he was a child, except that his grandfather would trim it a few times, it has never been touched by anyone else.

  He had already planned to cut it before he entered this industry, but he couldn't bear his grandpa's expression of silent accusation, so he stayed until today.

 If he got rid of these for work now and changed the familiar image of his family, he still doesn't know how depressed that somewhat wayward old man would be.

  But...forget it.

  If it is for work, even if it is directly cut into short hair, it is not a big deal.

  Made a decision in my heart and just planned to treat Jie Li by my side? When Woods said something, Arimori Hideichi noticed that the other party was holding his long black hair in both hands and rubbing it against his face.

  "Mori-chan, you don't need to worry at all. With such perfect long hair, how could I be willing to let it be cut off as a self-proclaimed beauty?"

  That's all. Although it took a little time, but for the most perfect effect in my heart, it is worth spending more time." Putting down the hair in his hand, he took the apron handed over by the assistant, and snapped. With a flick, he quickly and accurately tied the white thing around the boy's neck.