Chapter 22 Springside (1)

"“Warring States”, Act 1699, take a bath together."

  "ACTION!"

  With this voice, the official filming of the plot has begun.

  Under the soft light, in the thin water vapor. A young man in a moon-white bathrobe knelt and sat by the pool, holding a handful of shawls in his hands and combing his long hair attentively.

  His expression was serene and serene, and his movements were soft and flexible. A pair of skillful hands walked through the hair, as if they were stroking the finest silk.

  Gentle and precise, just watch his fingers separate a few white hairs from time to time and gently pull them, quickly and without any hesitation.

  "Ranmaru is fine, tie my hair up for me."

  Although the man who was not in the pool below his chest had his eyes closed, he still had a very precise grasp of the mind of the boy behind him.

  Regret or lament?

  There is no way...

  He, Oda Nobunaga is already old.

  Sighing unwillingly in his heart, he raised his arms and stretched out his palms to the wine utensils floating on the wooden tray on the water.

  He poured wine and raised his glass, although he still looked as crisp and crisp as when he was young. But only he himself can understand what the hesitation after raising the wine glass and the feeling from his body represent.

  lonely?

  Hmph, is he really an old man?

  "My lord, the drinking utensils are already empty."

  As soon as the man's hair was tidied up, the boy looked up and found that the man raised his glass to drink. In just a few seconds, he blinked his eyes, curled up his mouth, quickly turned to the hot spring and bent down, grabbing the thing floating on the water in his hand.

  "Look, it's empty."

  Shaking the wine utensils in his hand, there was a sly smile on his face. He just turned black and white as if nothing had happened, and used his own daring way to persuade his lord without hesitation.

  If this kind of thing was changed to someone else, I'm afraid...

  "Oh, Ranmaru! Only you dare to do this."

  Turning his head and glanced at the young man beside him, the man simply flipped his wrist and poured the wine in the glass into the pool in. Throwing the empty wine glass to the shore, he just picked up a handful of spring water and slapped it on his face.

  "Ranmaru, you should be eighteen years old this year, right? In the blink of an eye, more than five years have passed by. This day... is really fast." When getting along with retainers, Oda Nobunaga will always be that a braveand unyielding overlord.

  As a high-ranking person, it is very important to maintain one's majesty anytime and anywhere. It was easy in front of other retainers, but in front of this young man in front of him, no matter how bad or irritable his temper was, he seemed to be able to calm down very easily.