Chapter 50 Apology

Toma Nakata, who do you think you are? !

  You only have one scene with him, so what position do you have to let the other party tell you what happened to you! ?

  Guard?

  Saying that you want to protect is just your own wishful thinking. With the height that he may reach in the future, how can he possibly look up to you, an old man whose chest is buried in soil! ?

  Grinding his teeth angrily, he sulked while steering the steering wheel. The man who couldn't find out what happened no matter what happened, besides blaming himself for his incompetence in his heart, he really had nothing to do with the child next to him who was looking out of the car window.

  what can he do, do you use force to achieve your goals? He didn't dare to yell at him with a slightly louder voice, so how could he use violence to achieve his goal.

  Forget it, don't say it if you don't say it, anyway, it's the same when you go back to the company and ask others about it. After living all his life, he never believed that there was any impenetrable wall in the world!

  "By the way, Hideichi..."

  'Didi Didi, Didi Didi. '

  "Ah, it was my cell phone that rang. I'm sorry, Nakata-senpai."

  He took out the silver-gray phone and took a look at it. He said sorry to the man next to him. Arimori Hideichi looked at the unfamiliar caller number on the external screen. Finally, I still chose to open the cover and answered the phone.

  This number was new to him years ago. Apart from his family, friends and colleagues at the company, he has never received any strange calls.

  As for the unknown number this time, whose number could it be?

  "Hello, I am Hideichi Arimori. May I ask you...Tsuruga-senpai?! How do you know my phone number?" As soon as Tsuruga-senpai said these four words, he raised his ears and paid attention to the man next to him, holding the steering wheel.

  His palms couldn't help but tighten.

  Tsuruga-senpai...

  In this circle, who else could be called Tsuruga-senpai by this child! Naturally, it was the man who belonged to the same company as them, whom he had always envied and envied!

  However, Ren Tsuruga. You are calling at this time, does what happened just now have something to do with you?

  "Huh? What did you say, senior?"

  "No, no, no, what happened just now really doesn't matter. Please don't mention the apology again, okay? I have received so much care from you before. If I even do this, It's just too unreasonable to hold grudges about accidents."

  Damn it! Sure enough, this guy did it!

  Nakata Toma took advantage of the time he was waiting for the traffic light to carefully lean towards the boy. The erect ears on his right side were fully activated to collect all the information he wanted.

  The information about the accident, care, and you didn't do it on purpose were added up bit by bit, and he really guessed the development of the whole thing.

  Okay, Ren Tsuruga, right?

  It's true that your kid's status is very high, but with my contacts in this industry, I can still make trouble for you if I want to.

 Since you guys have the guts to hurt someone I care about, you must be prepared to bear the anger.

  Making a decision secretly, listening to the impatient horn sound from behind the car, Toma Nakata glanced outside the window at the signal that was about to turn red again, stepped on the accelerator and said, "Boom!". With a bang, he started the car at the last second and left the cursing car owners behind him and walked away.