Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga

What is the most important thing for an actor?

  Some say it's appearance, others say it's acting. In fact, both statements are correct.

  Look good and the audience will like you. If you have good acting skills, you can play a wide range of roles while winning awards. However, there is one more than the two.

  That is - exposure!

  Without this, even if you have supernatural acting skills and a good appearance, it is impossible to develop in the entertainment industry for a long time.

  Exposure is undoubtedly helpful to a practitioner in the entertainment industry. Had a good show? Filmed an ad? Just imagine, if these things are not broadcast, where will the general audience know, be familiar with, and like you?

  Every day, newspapers and magazines always publish a lot of news. Some of them are groundless rumors, but some of them are indeed inside information revealed by the artists themselves.

  Isn't it fun to get gossip and lace?

  Of course not.

  But without these news, how can you keep those who support you to pay attention to you for a long time?

  Advertise? Movie? TV drama?

  Under high-intensity work, let's not talk about physical support. On hand, there are not many people who can hold a lot of work at the same time.

  Do you think that anyone can be like those heavenly kings and queens, who can casually film a movie without worrying about food and clothing? Seriously, please be realistic.

  In fact, in order to maintain the popularity of artists, each brokerage company has certain arrangements for the exposure policies of its artists.

  The appearance of acting skills is average, and the fame of some roles has not improved at all. Naturally, they can only be listed in the tabloids and create scandals.

  Artists with excellent acting skills and good appearance, who are highly recognized by the audience, naturally have to cherish their own feathers and take care of the perception of those fans.

 I don't do anything that is likely to cause saliva, and most of the ways to expose myself are entertainment and variety shows from well-known TV stations.

  Take Ren Tsuruga as an example. Apart from filming movies and TV series, what he does the most in his daily life is travel between various TV stations and participate in programs of all sizes to improve the audience's awareness of him, maintain and improve himself and his position in the entertainment industry.

  With his popularity in Japan, he needs to do this, not to mention the remaining guys who are far inferior to him.

  "Ren, has the filming work been completed yet?"

  Tsuruga Ren's manager, Yukihito Yashiro, finished the work in hand while his employer was filming the show. The documents in his hand were received in the document bag and he went up to meet them.

  "Why don't you go to the restaurant of the TV station first, eat something and rest for a while before going home? At this time, there should be no one there."

         A man who doesn't know what fatigue is, of course, doesn't care about anything in front of his close partners.

  I saw him walking all the way and standing in front of Yashiro, exhaling slowly, pinching the sore and swollen brows with his hands and whispering.