Chapter 68 Men's Play

Eat?

 What else to eat? !

 Obviously this seemingly accidental encounter was actually more than 90% of the time this guy was deliberately blocking people. Do you think he could still run away with his short arms and legs?

 Are you here today just to ask some questions from the NHK staff?

 Now is the modern society, everyone has a phone in their hand, okay, Tsurugaren-sama!

 In just one encounter, Arimori Hideichi was caught and tied into a car. Resist? reject? He wanted to do it too, but when he saw the expression of the man in the driver's seat, Hideichi felt panicked and felt very dangerous.

 Put your hands on the wall and surround him tightly?

 This guy took the wrong medicine today, and he actually did these things abnormally! ? This is a kidnapping, this must be a kidnapping! ? If he wasn't so sure that he wouldn't do anything to him, he would really want to call the police right now!

 Sitting in the passenger seat, I thought back to the scene that happened in the passage. Secretly cursing the unscrupulous manager who left him alone, Arimori Hideichi glanced at the man who was concentrating on driving. Hideichi Arimori really didn't know how to describe the situation in front of him.

 Pull him into the car without saying anything?

 Where on earth are we going...

 "Tsuruga-senpai..."

 "Ren, where are you taking me to go?"

 Before Tsuruga-senpai could say a few words, he immediately turned his gaze and made him panic. Ge changed his words.

 In fact, he has always known that in this country, only strangers and people with superior or subordinate relationships would use their surnames to address each other respectfully. Those who are familiar with each other, meet frequently, and have good personal relationships will usually express closeness by calling them by their first names.

 This man once asked himself to change his address to him. The reason why he is still not used to it can only be said to be because he has not fully accepted his existence in his heart.

 Because, even the matter of greetings was settled when he was forced to play around too much.

 "Senior, you..."

 "Aren't you going to pick up Kyoko Mogami where she is filming the mv? We can get there in five minutes at most." He turned off the viaduct with both hands on the steering wheel and glanced at the expression on the face of the boy next to him: "You don't have the time to care about such nosy things." he continued later.

     "The filming of “Misty Forest”is almost over, and all that's left is some finishing work."

 "Originally, I went to NHK today to find someone to get some information, but since I met you... After helping you with your personal affairs, by the way, I have something to ask you."

 By the way, do you have something to ask me?

 If I remember correctly, there should be nothing to communicate between the two of us, right?

 After suspiciously observing the man who kept looking ahead, Arimori Hideichi secretly guessed for a while, but in the end he still couldn't figure out the reason.

 From what he understood, apart from the fact that they belonged to the same agency, met a few times, and had some personal connections, there really was no relationship between him and Tsuruga Ren.