Chapter 32 Ratings

Now that the publicity photos for the couple have been filmed, it is natural for the single part to come next.

  Because Tsuruga Lian still has an announcement to catch up at eleven o'clock, so after dinner and makeup, his part of the photo began to be taken first.

  From a distance, I watched the calm and elegant behavior of that bad-tempered, teasing guy. Seeing that he didn't even need to be reminded, he could strike a perfect pose.

  Although he was not convinced in his heart, Hideichi Arimori still had to admit that this guy was the first formidable opponent he had encountered since entering the industry.

  The original one-and-a-half-hour shooting was managed by him in 40 minutes. What's even more rare is that he didn't make a single stop or make a mistake.

 Listen to Patrick Heim's admiring voice, and then look at this man who has successfully completed his work and walked over like a pedestrian bridge.

  As an artist, his comprehensive quality is so high that people really have to sigh.

  "Hideichi, I'll take my leave first. Remember, let go of your emotions, your expression should be prominent, and your pose should be coherent. The requirements for shooting flat photos are different from those for shooting TV dramas."

        "If you make mistakes again, no one will help you."

  Cut! Who wants you to help!

  Hearing these words in his ears, Arimori Hideichi really wanted to say those words loudly.

  But...but he didn't dare.

  First of all, the "senior" and "junior" were pressed there, and then the fact that he was supported and helped him out of the siege was in front of him.

 It's really impossible for you to want him to yell at others like an enemy.

  What can be done?

  It can only be a respectful expression, with a grateful smile on the face, bending down and bowing to thank you and say goodbye.

  "Lian, it's ten o'clock soon, if you don't hurry up, I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up with the filming of the show."

  After packing up her things, he didn't even have time to take off his makeup, Hideichi stood at the door and waved his arms while talking on the phone, urging the owner whose name was on his lips to hurry over.

  This guy doesn't even look at what time it is, no matter how interested he is in that boy, he has to finish the work at hand first.

 I tossed someone once before dinner, what's the matter? Could it be that the interest has come up again.

  Please, my Lord Tsuruga, the pigeons announced at eleven o'clock must never be let go.

  I murmured to myself for a while, and after waiting for nearly ten minutes, I finally hoped that the man who came over from my partner said goodbye to Takenori, and directly pulled this leisurely guy who seemed to be walking among the clouds to fly away, out the door.

  Witnessing this scene with his own eyes, Arimori Hideichi, who has a better understanding of Shakoichi's character, noticed that his manager uncle was answering the phone, and immediately called a stylist to touch up makeup and make up for the next shooting.

  Tsuruga Ren is leaving, but this war is not over yet!

  Bullying others is small, never participated in this kind of work, right?