Chapter 9 Pre-show

NHK, Fuji, cherry tree.

  The three most influential and largest TV stations in Japan in the world.

  To use a classic saying to describe it, in this industry you lead today, but tomorrow you fall behind.

  In order to ensure their position as the leader in this industry, the three TV stations will launch their own big productions that will explode their ratings at the end of the year before the Spring Festival every year.

  Let’s not talk about Fuji TV and Sakura TV. As the destination of Hideichi Arimori this time, NHK did its best years ago.

  Taking advantage of Taiqing's launch of a long-planned and heavily invested costume drama, the directors and actors used in this drama are veteran actors with deep qualifications and outstanding acting skills.

  It's not that there are no young faces, but in front of these seniors who have been tempered for a long time and their acting skills have reached a peak, how dare they show off their little tricks and fame.

  What's more, it was Akira Kurosaki who was in charge of directing this time.

  This big director who was over 60 years old and put down the lead early, was invited out of the mountain by NHK for some reason this time. He is in charge of the full power affairs of the entire crew, so there is no need to say much, and the appointment and dismissal of each character is often just a matter of his words.

  Can't act well? It doesn't matter!

  He won't scold you, after all, he is too old to be angry. Needless to say nonsense, just stay with me wherever you are cool.

  From the beginning of the whole series to the present, in just over two months, more than 20 young actors who had no appearance and acting skills were removed by him.

 In the last episode, you lived quite well, didn't you? It doesn't matter. In the blink of an eye, you are either seriously ill, or you are sent to the battlefield to be shot to death by cold arrows.

  Ratings?

  Don't worry at all.

  Although the actors change quickly, those are just some inconspicuous small roles. The mainstay that is really reused by him and supports the skeleton of the entire drama of the era is the old qualifications he personally selected.

  Thirty-nine percent, forty-one percent is amazing? At the end of the year, 43% of the red and white song battle can't be surpassed? This is all a joke.

  As the plot of the whole TV series is getting more and more exciting, the ratings are soaring all the way.

  Forty-one, forty-two, forty-three, there are still more than ten episodes before the finale, this costume drama set in the Warring States Period, the ratings are even more than 100% against the sky Forty-seven, it has become the most jaw-dropping miracle in the Japanese entertainment industry since historical records.

  After changing back into his own clothes, Hideichi Arimori rushed to the door of the NHK studio before two o'clock in the afternoon in Takenori's car, recalling the various news he had just heard along the way.

  With his qualifications, he played a role in this widely watched drama as soon as he debuted. Both luck and tragedy.

  Not saying it's bad, it's really good.

  Although he had never doubted Takarada Raleigh's skills, but it was such a big scene as soon as he appeared on the stage, which more or less made him feel a little stage fright.