Chapter 31 Opponent

Realizing the gap, do you feel lost?

  How can it be!

  He has Hideichi Mori who is not the kind of fragile product that can't withstand the blow and breaks at the slightest touch!

  What's more, this is his first time shooting a print advertisement.

  It is inevitable to feel uncomfortable and uncomfortable. Not at first. But look now! Didn't he let go completely?

  After the lessons at the beginning, I realized that the requirements for shooting still photos are completely different from those for shooting dynamic videos.

 Hideichi Arimori expressed his emotions very simply, every gesture of his hand was filled with strong emotion.

  Inner drama?

  Please, this is just a print ad.

  People who see the photos can just point to the opportunity to understand the product and you, and they don’t have any spare time to study whether you are implicitly expressing any other ideas.

  Advertising, advertising, the most basic requirement is to be simple and easy to understand at a glance. Instead of trapping yourself in a cocoon, it is better to change yourself in an appropriate amount according to the requirements of this industry.

  After knowing what to do, in Tsuruga Ren's topic, Arimori Hideichi can be said to have done his best to play a character captured by the night.

  The slightly twisted limbs, the waist entangled with the slender arms of the man behind him. Even with his entire upper body exposed to the air, he still didn't relax his demands on himself.

  exposed?

  He is not worried.

  He has filmed all the nude scenes, but there is nothing to consider if he only shows his upper body for a small reason.

  And he also absolutely believed that Anna Sui's advertising scale could only go so far. After all, it is aimed at female consumers, and half of it can be understood as temptation. If it is too much, it may only be erotic.

  "GOOD!"

  "WONDERFUL!"

  "Honey, grab your hair and wrap it around your body... very good! That's it!"

  Patrick Heim, who is in charge of the overall operation of this advertisement, is just a child who has just started and has fully understood He immediately handed over an answer sheet that satisfied him.

  This point is so clever, and the struggle and helplessness like the light falling into the darkness, he interprets it perfectly and vividly.

  Look at his body again!

  The expression of being bound by an invisible cage, unable to break free, and forever hopeless for freedom, and the long golden hair tightly wrapped around the body like chains.

  This kind of strong contrast and sharp contrast really perfectly expressed the effect he wanted in his heart.

  The spirits incarnated from perfume are not only different extremes, but they also secretly attract each other.

  The moment of separation is their own elegance, and the moment of being together is the violent reaction of each other.

  A single light, bright and dazzling, attracts attention.

  A lonely night, mysterious and unpredictable, makes people want to immerse themselves in it forever.

  Once they touch each other, will the light illuminate the darkness of the night, or will the night swallow up everything in the light? Such a fierce conflict, the kind of energy it brings, the kind of explosive point it contains, makes people want to stop and can't stop at all!