Chapter 66 Screenwriter

As time goes by, Hideichi Arimori performs in the forest of mist, and with a cry of 'CUT! 'Then it came to a successful conclusion.

 Afterwards, although Kurosaki Akira appreciated it and Tsuruga Ren said goodbye, it was very happy, but as for the current situation, in addition to thanking them and resting, he had more important things to think about carefully.

 Let’s see, from his debut to the present, whether it’s Mori Ranmaru who caused a sensation in the war, or Nakamura Toru who was embarrassed by his identity in the foggy forest, to put it bluntly, it’s all related to male lust. Although the former was a samurai, he was favored by Oda Nobunaga and historical facts and rumors discredit his identity.

 The latter, although the emotional description is not so straightforward, but in the end it gives the audience the feeling that it must be related to that aspect of the matter.

 Yes!

 Now is the new century, and people's ideas are very open.

 But no matter what, if his next work is still of this type and does not break through this framework, the future of the drama will probably be determined by male favorites, molesters, and brothers, incest?

 Are you just trying to impress people with this weird character?

 Instead of waiting to be evaluated like this by the media and some caring people in the future, it is better to make changes immediately according to his own plan now!

 Is it still a costume drama? Is it still directed by Akira Kurosaki?

 Humph, if he didn't already have very mature ideas, why do you think he insisted on staying at home and not accepting any job after filming the movie? !

 He sat in front of the computer with a focused look and typed out the last word in the document, saved it, packaged it, and sent it. It wasn't until he saw the system prompting that the email sent to Takarada Raleigh's mailbox that the email was successfully sent that he felt a little tired and leaned back on the chair to take a deep breath. Let out a deep breath

  Tired, really tired!

 I didn’t expect that it would take so much energy to write such a large-scale script with more than 100 episodes based on past life memory experience.

 The complex relationship between characters, the huge event system, the fascinating storyline, and this is the first time Hideichi Arimori has played such a role, everything should be able to arouse some topics, right?

 Moreover, this time it is a man telling a story to a group of women...

 the wet nurse who hates his biological mother and loves him but has been taking advantage of him, who is eager to pamper his side wife, the main wife who is emotionless and speechless, and the brothers who fight for the right to inherit the family , the women in the backyard use all possible means to fight openly and secretly!

 Such a series is one after another, and every episode is full of highlights from the beginning to the end. If a period drama is really made, with the ability of director Akira Kurosaki, it may not become another classic of Transcendence!

 He glanced at the time displayed in the lower right corner of the screen, sat in his seat and moved his stiff body, stretched hard, and with the sound of "click, click, click", Arimori Hideichi stood up from his seat. It had been seven days since he finished taking the photo, movie, seven full days have passed.

 During this period of time, he didn't leave the room, didn't answer the phone, and didn't reply to text messages. If it weren't for Takeshi Takenori who came over to visit from time to time, I'm afraid LME would be extremely worried. Think about it carefully, I think so, he has been really willful these days.